Call of Duty: Black Ops

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Where is the black ops ss.org clan? I need to play with a good team.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
my kids are playing right now, but im on here. we arent wireless for internet so i unplug the pc and plug in the ps3. in order to play i cant be on here lol.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
my kids are playing right now, but im on here. we arent wireless for internet so i unplug the pc and plug in the ps3. in order to play i cant be on here lol.

Sucks that we cant play since i dont have a ps3. Damn. :wallbash:

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
1 new map pack just came out, and now there's already another new one due out next Tuesday.... damn these bitches want my money :lol:

GT= Mindcrime8420

So...

COD BO = $60
First Strike = $20 points card
Escallation = $20 points card
Annihilation = $20 points card
And now theyre trying to charge for some Elite shit where you can "keep track of your clan members" WTF :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck them and they're shitty new maps. First Strike was barely worth it, but Stadium is fucking fun to play, and Kowloon is good to piss people off on if you're good at it (I went I think 20-2, or so on it last time I played it. I dunno check my Theater under NotBenLayton if anyone cares). Berlin Wall is a fucking sniper's dream and just a camp fest, and the other one I can't remember.

But Escalation was garbage. Convey is just boring to play on since no one really moves and it's like Berlin Wall, Hotel and Zoo are the exact same fucking style except they look different and everyone fucking corner camps with Ghost Pro or they stay in the middle pool area. Stock Pile is eh, and I never really played it much.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
This DLC is just a last ditch grab for cash before MW3 comes out and Treyarch lose everyone to it ala WAW/MW2.

Seems a pretty grim prediction but given that blops still doesn't work properly, has maybe half a dozen maps that don't suck, and the implemented balance strategy boils down to "accurate guns are weak as piss but powerful guns can't hit shit", they kind of have it coming.

Guitarman700

Reaction score
Just popped MW2 back in, went 25-4, got an AC-130. Yup, this is still fun as all hell. Wish Black Ops had gotten it's problems sorted out, as the potential was certainly there. Oh well.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
The thing with MW2 was you could go 25-0 with pretty much any weapon in the game if you know how to rock it.

I mean fuck. I chose the default "First recon" class the other day and ran about with a .44 magnum blowing people away. Got over 30-3. No cold bloodied or claymore or nothing protective. Just rape sauce.

No so much with Black ops. Not that i play it anymore. The compensation my connection gets for being so fucking good makes it unplayable. I've never played a shooter with such crazy lag compensation.

Thats the way i see it...

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
The thing with MW2 was you could go 25-0 with pretty much any weapon in the game if you know how to rock it.

I mean fuck. I chose the default "First recon" class the other day and ran about with a .44 magnum blowing people away. Got over 30-3. No cold bloodied or claymore or nothing protective. Just rape sauce.

No so much with Black ops. Not that i play it anymore. The compensation my connection gets for being so fucking good makes it unplayable. I've never played a shooter with such crazy lag compensation.

Thats the way i see it...

You're spot on, there isn't a single weapon in Blops that I've ever felt totally comfortable with using. Like in MW2 all I needed was Scar H with extended mag and red dot and shit was on. Even in general, whatever shortcomings the assault rifles on MW2 had, they were never so ridiculously over the top as to have me constantly second-guessing myself like I do in Blops.

6 fucking hits I put on a guy on Array the other day, 6. From the silos to the satellite dish with the FAMAS. He hits me 3 times with an MP5 and I die. I shouldn't complain because I do fairly well despite the game's poor mechanics, but that sort of shit just happens too fucking often.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
^^^I get the impression i get hit detectors for hitting the guys character model on my screen but on his screen he's way ahead of my aim and out of my bullets line.

I mean on Blops i've literally cannot use any SMG because they just don't kill people. And this is on hardcore. I've pumped half a clip into a guy (and this is aiming REALLY well so i fucking kill him) and they just turn around and one time you with a m16.

I 've also been mac 11'd from across a map. I meant WTF is this shit? My fucking m16 can't kill people with 3 confirmed hits from that range according to my game.

I really hope the developers sit and play the game and get fucking owned by their own shite coding. I really do.

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
Has anyone actually tried finding the middle of your television and putting a mark there so it's easier to quick scope people? I keep hearing about people doing it but have never tried it myself.

It makes sense though.

EDIT: apparently it was much easier on MW2 than it is on black ops because the weapons kinda sway more when sighting on.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Has anyone actually tried finding the middle of your television and putting a mark there so it's easier to quick scope people? I keep hearing about people doing it but have never tried it myself.

It makes sense though.

EDIT: apparently it was much easier on MW2 than it is on black ops because the weapons kinda sway more when sighting on.

A friend of mine used to do that with his computer monitor to play CS and no-scope with the scout. :lol:

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
You could actually get small crosshairs that stuck to your tv using static electricity. Then you could no scope till your hearts content.

I just find no scopers to be annoying (they usually fuck up my SND games with their retarded behaviour). Sniper rifles are not pistols people. Put it away please.

shredguitar7

Reaction score
i love when kids try and twirl around and no scope me and what really happens is that they miss, and my M60 unloads half a clip into their dead body as i hump away so they can see their failure on the killcam....:squint:

')