Call of Duty: Black Ops

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
If Treyarch can do what seems to be the only thing they trumped IW on (Anti-glitching.modding, general unfairness) this mode should be fun, I'll be glad to play a mode where skill *really* brings you alot of rewards, and the idea of gambling my points seems fun, and the gameplay seems alot less clunky than CoD5, which is good, considering it's the same engine. Count me in, from now on.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Noticed it said character customization there, wonder how thas going to go.

liamliam666

^ My Name Sucks
Reaction score
im sure some of you guys might be familiar with Mr.Seananners. :cool:

for me, im still not sure if the gameplay is going to top Modern Warfare 2. either way im still looking forward to playing these new game modes

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Come to think of it I'm looking forward to Reach more than either of them and I don't even like Halo :ugh:

Murmel

Reaction score
Ironically the new MOH game has some of the guys behind it who did BC2.
Yeah I know, DICE is making it. I actually didn't know that when I saw the trailer, but instantly I thought of BC2.

I remember the good ol' DICE days... A top Swedish developer who's made great games like BF:V and BF2... And after that it just went to total shit.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Yeah I know, DICE is making it. I actually didn't know that when I saw the trailer, but instantly I thought of BC2.

I remember the good ol' DICE days... A top Swedish developer who's made great games like BF:V and BF2... And after that it just went to total shit.

Yet another comment that I don't agree with from you. Every time I see something about games, it includes you saying that "x game sucks because I worship mw2." Makes me do this :scream::scream::scream::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:.

Okay. Glad to get that out.

Anyway, this game looks great.

Murmel

Reaction score
Yet another comment that I don't agree with from you. Every time I see something about games, it includes you saying that "x game sucks because I worship mw2." Makes me do this :scream::scream::scream::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:.

Okay. Glad to get that out.

Anyway, this game looks great.
Alright dude, I'm sorry if I come off like that. Yes I'm a CoD fanboy :lol:
But Call of Duty aside, I don't like anything about Bad Company. They should stick to the original concept and style, which is great fun.
I guess I'm kind of a retard, I don't like Counter Strike, BC or MoH :ugh: (Yes CS was revolutionary as fuck, I still hate the gameplay.)

But back to CoD... MW2 is broken in many ways, commando for example and the insanely overpowered killstreaks. It's way to noob and camp friendly. Call of Duty 4 is by far my favourite game in the series. It may come off as if I worship MW2, but I don't... Not at all, it's just that the FPS genre is going to total shit right now. All we can do is hope that Black Ops and Reach saves it. And it seems like at least Reach will :) I'm very positive about what I've seen from Black Ops too :yesway:

Ps. I never even mentioned MW2 or CoD in the post you quoted ;)

heavy7-665

Reaction score
I actually love BC2's sniping physics over CoD. Bullet drop/compensation makes for much more joy in a good clean kill than hiding behind a wall with only the tip of your head showing but still have the ability to take someone out from across the map with a thermal scope.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Alright dude, I'm sorry if I come off like that. Yes I'm a CoD fanboy :lol:
But Call of Duty aside, I don't like anything about Bad Company. They should stick to the original concept and style, which is great fun.
I guess I'm kind of a retard, I don't like Counter Strike, BC or MoH :ugh: (Yes CS was revolutionary as fuck, I still hate the gameplay.)

But back to CoD... MW2 is broken in many ways, commando for example and the insanely overpowered killstreaks. It's way to noob and camp friendly. Call of Duty 4 is by far my favourite game in the series. It may come off as if I worship MW2, but I don't... Not at all, it's just that the FPS genre is going to total shit right now. All we can do is hope that Black Ops and Reach saves it. And it seems like at least Reach will :) I'm very positive about what I've seen from Black Ops too :yesway:

Ps. I never even mentioned MW2 or CoD in the post you quoted ;)

I didn't like BC2, massively overrated.

But MOH was the original series made by the guys who went on to make Infinity Ward, hence Call Of Duty was very similar in a lot of ways. Worth giving it a chance, though I have heard the MOH beta was meh.

')