Can anyone program drums

• Thread starter Ki77m3
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ki77m3

Reaction score
Got some riffs that would be fun to work with if anyone is down to do a project in the realm of dark funeral VS the acacia strain. I play in g# on a 7

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pablometal

Reaction score
$20 bucks bro really? People actually pay you for that?
in what country do you live? Seems like 20 is a fortune for you
pensandolo.gif
if you know how to program drums and you think you can do it for free, then do it.

Tips for you:
1- Understand the importance of having good drums
2- Most people don't know anything about it
3- Drum tracks are not a obvious thing, if this is your case, then is not my -problem-
4- $20 are in reality $16 (for me)
5- I create drums for guys like you that don't value the importance of drums and their songs just sound flat and boring
5- I already have realistic sounds and besides that; i have gb's in extra samples for more details or impact.
6-
santa.gif

PatientMental76

Reaction score
in what country do you live? Seems like 20 is a fortune for you
pensandolo.gif
if you know how to program drums and you think you can do it for free, then do it.

Tips for you:
1- Understand the importance of having good drums
2- Most people don't know anything about it
3- Drum tracks are not a obvious thing, if this is your case, then is not my -problem-
4- $20 are in reality $16 (for me)
5- I create drums for guys like you that don't value the importance of drums and their songs just sound flat and boring
5- I already have realistic sounds and besides that; i have gb's in extra samples for more details or impact.
6-
santa.gif

First i was just asking a question to maybe get into it but since you were a dick about it i do know the importance of drums probably on another level than you do & could program drums im my sleep which is why i was inquiring!

mpexus

Reaction score
Well if you can do them in your sleep im pretty sure now that you will help the guy out, dont be shy start working on it and both of you show us how it sounds.

PatientMental76

Reaction score
Well if you can do them in your sleep im pretty sure now that you will help the guy out, dont be shy start working on it and both of you show us how it sounds.

His post is from March dude & its not a contest & probably would help the guy out if i had the free time! Mr PabloAttitude seems like he has some chip on his shoulder & "thats not my problem" either!

pablometal

Reaction score
Ok sorry, i misunderstood your question, i'm not a dick, i just don't fully understand english sometimes.