Can I post my cover video here?

• Thread starter burl
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

burl

Reaction score
this is my first cover video, there are still tons of things i dont know about it
but anyway! this is my cover of Aaron's track of the song "automaton" of Intervals.
not a hard song to practice, but sure it is god damn difficult to perform the feeling of Aaron's playing
i have to admit that i made some mistakes in the video so i re track a few minor parts of the song make it sounds better.
i dont know exactly how is my cover sounds though, i mean, does the original track sounds too loud? anything you guys think i should do more in cover videos?
cover this song is not my first idea though, one of my friends and i were supposed to cover the song "the escape"
but unfortunately he hurt his thumb about a week ago, then we had to abort the first idea. i as a result decided to cover this song instead few days ago.
oh and those things are talked in the end of the video belong to me, i am trying to make a joke(obviously not a good one)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ymp_zFP2YF0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts

')