Can we call this a baritone guitar?

• Thread starter hufschmid
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
wow i bet that uses suspension bridge cables as strings lol. how bout this, hufschmid. you build it, ill pick it while you ladder and chord it:shred:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
low B tuning with a .08 set of strings, YEEEAH! (that´s low B as on a 5 string bass, btw, just so you don´t go "hey, that´s plausible!" :p)

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Funny thing is, despite it being a nutty scale length, the low notes aren't really that low. I'm pretty sure my bass is lower.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i want one to tune to f# an octave below an 8 string. also, i´ll need a large chair or stool.

i´d guess you could do that with a .56 string, no? :D

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
i want one to tune to f# an octave below an 8 string. also, i´ll need a large chair or stool.

i´d guess you could do that with a .56 string, no? :D

we have to test this.... Just to see what will happen to the string on that Guitar :rofl:

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
I see your guitar bigger than you and raise you a guitar bigger than your house.

(I know it's been posted before- but both of these videos have been posted everywhere about 30 thousand times so this is fair game)

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
Wow thats impressive! :bowdown:

I think those types of videos must be posted 3 million times :hbang:

Amazing how he carves the neck on the smaller instruments, I have studied the book of William Cupiano who uses the same technique, its pretty scary, especially if the chisel slips and goes right true the 2mm thick ribbs....

Those are talented people :bowdown:

')