Cannibal Corpse Dean sig Cadillac (hilarious)

• Thread starter GiantBaba
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hunter75

Reaction score
Being a huge CC fan I'll say now that they used 6's up to Vile and even then Barrett used a 6 for Bb, when he left Pat and Jack carried on using 7's up to The Wretched Spawn although Jack did use a 7 on some songs, once he left Pat and Rob stayed on 6's as Pats excuse that he didn't like the tone of 707's and wanted an 81 tone, they both use 6's tuned to Bb and Ab on about 3 songs of kill :hbang:

drawnQ

Reaction score
Not a bad looking guitar. I don't really care for Dean Cadillac's except the one Eric Peterson is playing on Testament's Live In London dvd, that one is pretty slick. :metal:

that is a badass guitar he plays in that dvd. sounds like a monster

phantaz

Mt Death Head
Reaction score
Its definitely in my top five ugliest guitars of all time list, along with three other Deans and every BC Rich ever made.

BC Rich USA customs are some of the best looking and playing guitars on the planet. In my humble opinion of course.

Carrion

Et tu, Brute?
Reaction score
I dig the Cadi. The other guitarist (Or dare I say the only now) from Jag Panzer uses one and I think it looks great. That sig is pretty tasteless though :lol:

Edit: This is the one he played

cadilllac_image_02.jpg

Holy Katana

Wait, what?
Reaction score
I saw this a while back. The fetus skeleton inlays are so bad, they're funny. It's definitely something they'd put on a CC signature guitar.

JesseTheMachine

Reaction score
Man I think those inlays are killer! They're so detailed and well placed... I read "baby fetus skeleton inlay" and I didn't expect that to have been well executed but I was wrong.

Only thing I don't like is the finish, I think the gray is too light next to that red. Needs more subtlety.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
CC play sevens. they only played sixes on one of the first albums.

No, they used a 6 string BC Rich Custom tuned to Bb for the song 'Frantic Disembowelment', they used a 7 for the album 'Gallery Of Suicide',

but yeah...that guitar doesn't look THAT BAD...I wouldn't buy it though :p

Being a huge CC fan I'll say now that they used 6's up to Vile and even then Barrett used a 6 for Bb, when he left Pat and Jack carried on using 7's up to The Wretched Spawn although Jack did use a 7 on some songs, once he left Pat and Rob stayed on 6's as Pats excuse that he didn't like the tone of 707's and wanted an 81 tone, they both use 6's tuned to Bb and Ab on about 3 songs of kill :hbang:

Just listen to this guy :p He knows his CC...even if he uses an MG :nono:

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
That guitar sucks. Sorry, just being honest. How about a body shape that DOESN'T make me sleepy? Hmm? I guess as long as rob likes it, that's what's important.

To me, they seem to play mainly 6's.

FearFactoryDBCR

Reaction score
Body looks terrible, and i never was a big fan of Dean headstocks. In all honesty though i think the finish and binding is pretty sweet. Probably not my first choice, but whatever.

')