Can't post in any classifieds!

• Thread starter Saturna
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Saturna

Reaction score
I am interested in posting up a trade in the classifieds section but I keep getting an error saying that I don't have that privilege. What's up with that?

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Currently the site is set up with requirement that includes minimum of 6 month membership. If you only got here in Oct 2015, then you still have a while to wait.

That's going to change soon according to new classified rules/ requirements but for now it's min of 6 months.

Saturna

Reaction score
Currently the site is set up with requirement that includes minimum of 6 month membership. If you only got here in Oct 2015, then you still have a while to wait.

That's going to change soon according to new classified rules/ requirements but for now it's min of 6 months.

Gotcha! I've always been way too impatient to read rules thoroughly. Haha, thanks again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheKindred

TimeTravel Innovator
Reaction score
Keep in mind being allowed to post to the classifieds doesn't mean you'll get any action there.

People tend to be wary of people who sign up and go right to the marketplace. The 100 post minimum rule was there to give you a chance to demonstrate what kind of person you were to the community before you could start buying/selling.