Caparison 7 Custom

• Thread starter ihave27frets
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pablo

Resident Wanker
Reaction score
It looks like it'll be a very cool guitar... However, I wouldn't have opted for that huge inlay (for classy looks I prefer a blank board) and would have gone for a slightly more unique finish than black. If all-out custom was an option, I would have gone for a 25,5" 7-string Horus (I simply love that design).
Still, Caparison make great guitars and I'm sure you'll love it.

For all my brilliant ideas, I really ought to have an endorsement myself... oh wait - that would mean actually playing well enough to impress potential buyers :lol:

Cheers

Eske

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stuz719

Stoic. With a small "s".
Reaction score
Wow, so no one likes the inlay? I thought it was cool (its 666 in roman numarls)

Shouldn't it be DCXVI, though, according to this research from Oxford University?

http://www.csad.ox.ac.uk/POxy/beast616.htm

(Unless, of course, you regard Irenaeus (the man who originally decided that there should only be 4 gospels) as an unimpeachable authority...)

Iron Maiden have some major reworking to do...

:lol:

ihave27frets

Reaction score
Looks pretty sweet, man? So, are you Peter Joseph? I'm really getting into The Absence lately. Great stuff! :hbang:

Thats me. Glad you like the music!:hbang:

It looks like it'll be a very cool guitar... However, I wouldn't have opted for that huge inlay (for classy looks I prefer a blank board) and would have gone for a slightly more unique finish than black. If all-out custom was an option, I would have gone for a 25,5" 7-string Horus (I simply love that design).
Still, Caparison make great guitars and I'm sure you'll love it.

For all my brilliant ideas, I really ought to have an endorsement myself... oh wait - that would mean actually playing well enough to impress potential buyers :lol:

Cheers

Eske
Its funny you say that, All my other guitars are custom Horus models in crazy colors. I wanted to make this my one black, simple guitar.
P1010002.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010019.jpg

P1010014.jpg

Reaction score

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH:scream: :scream: :scream: that is the nicest colorscheme ever! :metal: Im sorry for my ignorance, but I have never heard of the abscence, you must be pretty big since youre endorsed by them. It must be nice to be endorsed by caparison... I really envy you. :p

oh and BTW, my bands lyrics are about Christianitys evil things mainly (like witch burning and such) so I really like the idea of 666 in roman letters. probably something I would have done i I had come up with it first. Looks awesome!

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The new one looks sweet, and your Horuses are freaking amazing. I love their 'sand' style finishes.

Still don't like their headstocks though...

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
I really like it! simple, but good and the inlay is cool too! personally would have chosen something else, but its still cool

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
My problem with Caparison is the finishes they have, for how expensive they are they might as well be like EBMM and let you chose between like a bajillion colours, all of Caparison's are kinda ugly.

Reaction score
My problem with Caparison is the finishes they have, for how expensive they are they might as well be like EBMM and let you chose between like a bajillion colours, all of Caparison's are kinda ugly.

Dont be silly, there is no such thing as a bajillion.

:lol: anyway, Dont you like that green finish?! That color but on a see through flamed maple ignitor with a maple fretboard... O... M...F....G... orgasm.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
I have never played a Caparison, so I really have no clue what the quality is like. I'm assuming it's great, since Eklundh plays one. They seem to be more about function than form, although the headstock design is unique.

I like the clock inlays, or any large inlay that marks the 3 5 7 9 12 15 17 19 21 24 frets. Dots are boring and hard to see on a dark fretboard. On this guitar, there's an inlay that's aesthetic. I would never be able to play something like that, because it would mess with my position shifts.

A seven always looks better to me than a six.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
you win

and I love the inlay. I wouldn't have it, but it looks very cool IMO

as for the rest

Phwoar!

I'm off to the bathroom!

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I really like the look of Caparison guitars! Wish I could try one but they're hard to find locally! :noplease: Dig your custom too! Plus, KSE is one of my favorite bands so I'm kinda jealous of their gear! :hbang:

')