Caparison Guitars In Stock @ The Axe Palace

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey guys. These babies keep rolling in so figured it was time to make a formal thread. The new models have been amazing and the old favorites are better than ever. Here's what I got!

In Stock (as of 03/08/10)

Dellinger II HGS Pro.Black
Dellinger II MC Titanium
Dellinger FX Oiled Walnut
Dellinger 7 FX Oiled Mahogany
Horus HGS MF Pro.Black
TAT Special Amber

On The Way

Angelus TR Trans.Black.Burst
Angelus TR Trans.Red.Burst
Apple Horn Jazz
Dellinger II FX Pro.Black
Dellinger II Oiled Mahogany
Dellinger CA
Dellinger MJR
Horus 15th Anniversary Gold
Horus HGS MF Pro.Black
Horus HGS MF Oiled Walnut
Orbit Pro.Black
TAT Special Trans Black Cherry

High quality photos available all models. HSS models available as well. I'm always happy to discuss in detail the features and differences for each model if anyone is torn. All guitars come with a free pro setup with the strings/tuning of their choice, case, warranty, and free shipping. I can also offer discounts on pickup installs too (BKP, DiMarzio, EMG, etc). Pre-orders on certain models are recommended due to very low supply and high-demand. Loyalty discounts for past customers available as well :)

I'll update this thread going forward with pics, videos, pricing, special deals, information on new models, etc. Thanks for looking!

Nick
The Axe Palace
nick[at]axepalace[dot]com

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
woooowboy Dellinger 7 :eek:
I need to come and check that sucker out.:agreed:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sure dude, you're welcome to check it out soon.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Just got a bunch of new Caparisons in this week:

· Dellinger 7 Oiled Mahogany
· Dellinger II HGS Pro.Black
· Dellinger II FX Oiled Walnut
· Horus HGS EF Pro.Black
· Horus HGS MF Oiled Walnut
· TAT II Frozen Sky
· Angelus HGS Pro.Black

With more soon to follow.

As I mentioned on the front page of my website, I'm getting some of the first Angelus TR models in later this month, which is a brand new model. Check out the site for more info.

Malacoda

Fogdiver
Reaction score
Oh, actually no it's not. What are you looking for? I just ordered some new stuff.

TAT II in any color, preferably Frozen Sky or Crimson. Are you expecting any used stuff? I'd like to go used to save the cash, but I'm just dying to pick up my first Cap (I'm basically living over at the Cap Forum) and I'm closing up a deal on my Xiphos 7, so I should have enough by now.

EDIT I actually just checked and saw that you have a Dark Night on the coming soon list, is that accurate? Because I'd kill for that one, just thought they were all gone.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
TAT II in any color, preferably Frozen Sky or Crimson. Are you expecting any used stuff? I'd like to go used to save the cash, but I'm just dying to pick up my first Cap (I'm basically living over at the Cap Forum) and I'm closing up a deal on my Xiphos 7, so I should have enough by now.

No used ones but I have a couple on closeout, such as a Horus HGS EF Pro.Black and Dellinger 7. TATs are sold out except for the expensive TAT specials. Regular TATs wont be shipping again until March if you wanted to reserve one.

Malacoda

Fogdiver
Reaction score
No used ones but I have a couple on closeout, such as a Horus HGS EF Pro.Black and Dellinger 7. TATs are sold out except for the expensive TAT specials. Regular TATs wont be shipping again until March if you wanted to reserve one.

What would be the prices and the color availability?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
What would be the prices and the color availability?

The guitars I have in stock right now are the Horus HGS EF Pro.Black and Dellinger 7 FX Oiled Mahogany. They're both $2499 normally but I have them on sale for $1999 and $2199 respectively.

As for the others I have coming and/or are available...

Available Now

Dellinger II Oiled Mahogany
TAT Special Trans.Black
TAT Special Amber
Dellinger MC Titanium
Dellinger II MC Tiranium
Dellinger FX Pro.Black
Dellinger7 FX Oiled Mahogany
Dellinger7 FX Pro.Black
Horus-HGS MF Pro.Black
Horus-HGS MF Oiled Walnut
Horus-HGS EF Oiled Walnut

February

Apple Horn Yellow
Apple Horn Jazz

March

Apple Horn with True Temperament
TAT II
Golden Horus

For prices visit my website.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cool, thanks. Are there going to be any Sevenstring.org/Cap Forum only price drops :D?

Not really, I'm getting raped on these more than any other brand I carry thanks to the USD/JPY exchange rate and high import costs. I'm offering sweet discounts on the few I have left in stock, but for stuff that's coming in I can't really budge much.

I can ship free and take a little off but nothing too drastic :) Obviously if you were willing to pre-order something I may be able to give you a deal.

Malacoda

Fogdiver
Reaction score
Not really, I'm getting raped on these more than any other brand I carry thanks to the USD/JPY exchange rate and high import costs. I'm offering sweet discounts on the few I have left in stock, but for stuff that's coming in I can't really budge much.

I can ship free and take a little off but nothing too drastic :) Obviously if you were willing to pre-order something I may be able to give you a deal.

Makes sense. I'll decide if I want to pre-order one from you or if I want to keep looking for a used one and let you know via PM. Also, I would probably have whatever I bought directly shipped to Budd for mods, I'm not sure if that affects anything.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Makes sense. I'll decide if I want to pre-order one from you or if I want to keep looking for a used one and let you know via PM. Also, I would probably have whatever I bought directly shipped to Budd for mods, I'm not sure if that affects anything.

They don't really need mods man. Budd is a good guy but that whole thing is pretty much a gimmick IMO. The Caparisons are amazing in their stock form, apart from the pickups for the most part. The fretwork, Schaller, etc are all perfect 99.9% of the time.

Then again if you want me to send the guitar to him, that's fine, but I wouldn't want you to waste money on unnecessary stuff. Especially since most of what he could do, my tech could do.

Malacoda

Fogdiver
Reaction score
They don't really need mods man. Budd is a good guy but that whole thing is pretty much a gimmick IMO. The Caparisons are amazing in their stock form, apart from the pickups for the most part. The fretwork, Schaller, etc are all perfect 99.9% of the time.

Then again if you want me to send the guitar to him, that's fine, but I wouldn't want you to waste money on unnecessary stuff. Especially since most of what he could do, my tech could do.

Really, ok then, that sounds good. Do you guys do BKP upgrades? I'm thinking about a set of Warpigs.

Reaction score
theres been a massive price hike in the UK of cappy's (over 25% on some models) is this an international thing or is the uk consumer being savagely raped again?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Really, ok then, that sounds good. Do you guys do BKP upgrades? I'm thinking about a set of Warpigs.

Let me clarify: Budd is a good tech who provides good services. I have nothing but respect for him, but it's really nothing you couldn't get from any good tech. Stock Caparisons I don't think need any tech work is my point, they're usually setup perfectly from the factory. I just don't like the stock pickups on most models (exceptions: Dellinger MC + Angelus TR).

Yes I can certainly do the BKP upgrades for you. I'm the #1 BKP dealer on the continent, so it's something I do all the time for my customers (Caparison or otherwise).

theres been a massive price hike in the UK of cappy's (over 25% on some models) is this an international thing or is the uk consumer being savagely raped again?

I can probably help you. Do you have models in mind you're interested in?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
TAT II Frozen Sky w/ BKP Warpig installed, check it out the pics! This is a customer guitar not for sale.

01.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

05.jpg

08.jpg

10.jpg

Iceblade

Reaction score
TAT II Frozen Sky w/ BKP Warpig installed, check it out the pics! This is a customer guitar not for sale.

Can someone please hand me a towel and a cigarette? :)

That looks awesome. I am SOOOO glad you don't have any pics of that as a 7-string to tempt me into even more GAS.

Thanks for sharing, dude.

Regs,
Jeff

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Can someone please hand me a towel and a cigarette? :)

That looks awesome. I am SOOOO glad you don't have any pics of that as a 7-string to tempt me into even more GAS.

Thanks for sharing, dude.

Regs,
Jeff

Haha, glad you liked it. Sadly they don't make that in a 7-string. They only make the Dellinger 7 and that's it. A TAT7 would be sweet.

')