Caparison guys come in.

• Thread starter yellowv
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bungle

Sir Roger Moore, KBE
Reaction score

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I was planning on getting a nice new J Custom from Meestursparkle as my next guitar, but now I'm having some second thoughts.... I know Meestursparkle sells Caparisons, but I didn't know you sold them too.

I never realised until just recently just how spectacular those clock inlays are. Awesome work.

Yeah I've been dealing them for about a year now. I don't post them on the forum a lot because most are sold & shipped out before I ever get a chance to list them. However there are a lot of threads from past Caparisons I've got in you can check out if you're curious. I have photo galleries of most models :)

Yeah Meestursparkle is not a dealer, just a dude over in Japan who goes around and buys up dealers' old stock or whatever and puts them on eBay. He's a good seller though, he ships fast and his prices are fair. I purchased an Edwards from him not too long ago and was pleased.

Regarding second thoughts on a J-Custom vs a Caparison, well I'm an Ibanez fan but I think Caparisons sound and play way a lot better personally. I adore my two Dellingers more than any of the 50+ Ibanez I've owned over the years.

Fikealox

Reaction score
I figured i may as well post it here, too ;)

AngelusAllSmall.jpg

AngelusAngleSmall2.jpg

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Nick's Dellinger MC Aluminum is the most bonerific Caparison I've ever seen, that and yellowv's Chris Ammot model.

Actually that is Nick's too. It gotta a little banged up in shipping so he has it and is getting me a new Cap. Just waiting for Caparison to get the 09's to the US. God damn Fed Ex. Nick has been awesome about it though. I will get a brand new Cap as soon as those guys over in Japan decide to get some out.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Actually that is Nick's too. It gotta a little banged up in shipping so he has it and is getting me a new Cap. Just waiting for Caparison to get the 09's to the US. God damn Fed Ex. Nick has been awesome about it though. I will get a brand new Cap as soon as those guys over in Japan decide to get some out.

Yeah, you've been awesome about it too, so thank you :)

I need a Black TAT special

I have the first one of those coming shortly if interested.

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
I'm interested, but I happen to be poor. :lol:

One day though. One day...

schecter007

Reaction score
what the fuck do you do to own 6 caparisons? hahah fukn awsome guitars man i LOVE the black with gold hardware.. beautiful

Curt-Platt

Reaction score
that is the greatest guitar collection ever, apart from i dont see any d-7's (not saying that cause i have one but cause its a 7 string forum) but but that there collection owns!!!

Grolli

Reaction score
Happened to stumble upon this thread here, and joined the group instantly! :) Currently owns two Caparison Apple Horns, pics to come!

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
I LOVE the Snow Cloud finish.

Since there are no Horus 7's, I'm actually thinking of making one for meself with this somewhat similar Warmoth body:

7s_front.jpg

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
She´ll be here next week! Can´t wait. Only 8 of them are left. Caparison produced 10 of these in 2007, but two of them already have been used to swap necks with other Horii.
This is the former guitar of one of our board members (zygoat), if I am not mistaken.
It´s been upgraded with a Bareknuckle Nailbomb and a Dimarzio Pro Track pickup.
I can´t wait to have her...two more days. Thanks again S.I. (Mr. Portugal ^^)

-15.jpg

-16.jpg

-17.jpg

I think that this is the very same guitar too:

')