Caparison Horus Yellow Sand Photos (~20 Pics, Be Patient!)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
This is Zach Jordan of the North Carolinian metal band Sanctity's new Horus. Not for sale obviously, but enjoy the photos regardless. This thing is gorgeous :)

horus01.jpg

horus02.jpg

horus03.jpg

horus04.jpg

horus05.jpg

horus06.jpg

horus07.jpg

horus08.jpg

horus09.jpg

horus10.jpg

horus11.jpg

horus12.jpg

horus13.jpg

horus14.jpg

horus15.jpg

horus16.jpg

horus17.jpg

horus18.jpg

horus19.jpg

horus20.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
that is a nice finish :yesway:

missing a knob though... :p

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
that is a nice finish :yesway:

missing a knob though... :p

I think that setup is awesome! Volume and pickup selector in one, I dig it. I wish my other guitars had that, I'm not a big fan of tone knobs. I prefer to roll the volume down a bit instead but that's just me.

The only thing is of course you can't combine the bridge and neck that way, just either/or :)

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
precisely!

im all about my options :D - 2 knobs minimum :)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Looks like Itaru is getting a little tighter on the sponge finishes.

Yeah it looks really nice. All of the ones I have received thus far have been that way. :yesway:

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
Really nice looking! And the finish is really cool even if it is yellow. I have never been a big fan of yellow or pink guitars but this one is very classy.

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
What fretboard radius do those have?
I'm guessing 16 or 17 inches.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
What fretboard radius do those have?
I'm guessing 16 or 17 inches.

I'm not sure. They're very comfortable necks, have some nice thickness to them with a great grip. I could measure it I suppose.

mat091285

Reaction score
I'm not sure. They're very comfortable necks, have some nice thickness to them with a great grip. I could measure it I suppose.

Thanks for the Cap. pic shares Zimbloth!... em . could you compare the thickness of the neck to any guitar brand? or is it unique? I am saving up for a trip to Japan next year .. have to pick up a Cap. :hbang:

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Zim... slightly off topic, but does Caparison have a Nils Norberg sig model yet?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Thanks for the Cap. pic shares Zimbloth!... em . could you compare the thickness of the neck to any guitar brand? or is it unique? I am saving up for a trip to Japan next year .. have to pick up a Cap. :hbang:

You're welcome dude, glad you enjoyed them. As for comparing to other brands, hmm. They absolutely shred and are super comfortable, however they're not as super thin/flat as Ibanez, they have a bit more meat to them. They remind me a bit of BC Rich USA necks. Not far off from Jackson necks I suppose.

I find they allow my hand to rest in a more natural position. I love Ibanez necks but sometimes theyre so flat that they cramp me up a bit.

Hey Zim... slightly off topic, but does Caparison have a Nils Norberg sig model yet?

Not yet, unless you count the Dellinger 7 which kind of is his signature model. They made that model specifically for him ;)

')