WTB Caparison Orbit 7-CZQ

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Title of the thread says it all. I am looking to purchase a Cazqui signature model from Caparison. I have been a long-time, hardcore fan of Cazqui's work and the bands that he has been involved with. So, I am very, very keen to track down one of his signature 7-string Orbits.

USA-based buyer here with over a decade of experience buying/selling gear online. References available upon request.

CONDITION:
No preference.

PRICE:
Negotiable.

I am willing to work with interested sellers on all shipping requirements, whether domestically or internationally.

REFERENCE PHOTOS:

Caparison-Orbit-7-CZQ.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Seen you on facebook right? I used to own one of these. It was pretty nice but it was absolutely massive. Also the painted glossy neck was not to my liking (I prefer satin). Local guitar center has one in stock in Fairfax VA but it was pretty grimy.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Seen you on facebook right? I used to own one of these. It was pretty nice but it was absolutely massive. Also the painted glossy neck was not to my liking (I prefer satin). Local guitar center has one in stock in Fairfax VA but it was pretty grimy.
Yeah, I contacted the store already and was disappointed once I received some photos that better conveyed the actual condition of the instrument.

')