Caparison TAT II Snow Storm (2012)

• Thread starter wespaul
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mint. Bought brand new about a month ago. Has maybe 5 total hours of play time on it.
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC, Original Registration form, Trem Arm, and even the packing gel that came with it (lol).
Location (City,State or City,Country): Altus, OK
International OK? : If the deal is right
Contact Info (No Phone #s): You can PM me here, or just post in the thread.
References (eBay or other forum userid): My username is 'Soilwork' over at the Neo-Geo.com forums, where I've been an active member for over 10 years.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Trades take priority. $2,200 is my selling point, though.
Pictures: More can be seen in the NGD link.

V1EmL.jpg

I hate to sell it, but I have no business owning a $2,500 guitar. It plays unlike anything else I've ever owned; it's amazing. I've just come to the realization that I'd rather own and play less expensive guitars, and put my money into higher end amplifiers. I'm not looking for cash, only trades. Stuff I'm interested in:

Mesa Boogie stuff: Mark V Head, 2x12 and 4x12 cabinets, Reborn Rectifiers
ESP guitars: Eclipse II w/ black aqua quilt, M-III w/see-thru aqua quilt (not the flame), Explorers, Vintage Plus series
Fender guitars: Eric Johnson strats, and similar strats in general
Line 6 gear: POD HD Pro
Engl stuff: Invader 100 head, 2x12 and 4x12 cabinets

Above is the stuff that I'm really looking out for. There's some amps that I'd trade straight across the board for. I'm not looking to trade for an $800 guitar + cash, either. I'd rather do an equal value (or close) trade. Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
Replied to a whole slew of pms. My main priority is a nice Mesa or Engl head. I'm foaming at the mouth for a Mark V. I'm not opposed to trading for guitars, but it'll take the right one, and I'm kind of anal about what I like. I'm not really looking to trade for another high-end axe --if I can get a right combo deal, I'll be all over it (for instance, a POD HD Pro and a nice strat).

I've had some people ask me for a price, and if I had to sell it, I would price it at $2,200 shipped - the price range for a Mark V (and $300 less than what I paid for it).

jahosy

Reaction score
Free bump for an awesome axe.

Good luck with the sale!

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
Free bump for an awesome axe.

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks, homie.

Another bump. I'm getting a lot of offers for 7 strings (really nice ones, at that) --I'm not a big 7 string player, and the cheap little RG7321 I have is good enough for me.

I'll also entertain nice steel string acoustic guitars.

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
Came close to a couple of good deals, but they have fallen through, unfortunately.

Here we go again!

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
Almost gone again...looking for a trade that will go through, haha!

apollosol

Reaction score
I can trade you a Godin LGX-SA plus extra incentives. Amazing tone with a piezo system. Way beautiful.

I've just always wanted a Caparison or especially MAyones REgius.

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
I can trade you a Godin LGX-SA plus extra incentives. Amazing tone with a piezo system. Way beautiful.

I've just always wanted a Caparison or especially MAyones REgius.

Slick axe, but not what I'm looking for right now. Also a bit higher end than what I'm looking for, guitar-wise.

Several PMs also replied to.

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
Bump,

and let me reiterate - I am not looking for a straight guitar-for-guitar trade with this (unless it's an original ESP explorer, maybe). A lot of people are offering straight trades for guitars that are similar in value, which is not what I'm looking for at all. As a high-end guitar, I love the Caparison. I'm just not looking for a high-end guitar.

Latest posts

')