Caparison TAT Special Trans. Black Cherry

Taity87

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new here. I thought what better way to pop my first post cherry than with my pride and joy.

Hoping video is okay. It seems to do the finish a little more justice than photos would during a rainy day in Australia.

Very limited run of 4 guitars (another 4 in Trans. Rose), made for the 2009 Musical Instrument Fair (AKA Tokyo Gakki Fair).

I'll do some photos when the sun comes out.

Enjoy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Samark

Inactive. It’s been a pleasure.
Reaction score
Awesome! Welcome! Is this the Bmusic one? Think I remember you from the forum back in the day
Many of us Caparison fans have gas'd over this for many years

@jahosy

Taity87

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Awesome! Welcome! Is this the Bmusic one? Think I remember you from the forum back in the day
Many of us Caparison fans have gas'd over this for many years

Thank you for the kind welcome!

Yes you're correct, it's the Bmusic one.

Your user name rings a bell too mate, I think I can recall you from back in the day!

jahosy

Reaction score
Congrats mate! And welcome!

I've got the same one lol what are the chances of 2 (out of 4) of these in Australia!? !
Screenshot_20211125_150259.jpg
Immediately fell in love with this version when I first saw yours at bmusic. Very nice indeed!

jahosy

Reaction score
That's awesome man! I never knew another one landed here. You've got good taste!
Oh it only took me, like, 8 years to get one lol Just bought it from a guy in the UK.

He bought it at the Gakki Fair whilst working in Japan. He did some mods to it but otherwise condition was like brand new. Really lucky for me to have chanced upon this. All these years i've only seen 3; yours (bmusic), yahoo auction about 3 years ago (in trans Rose), and the one i bought. Love it.