Caption this pic!

• Thread starter kristallin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kristallin

punk'd
Reaction score
megadeth-colour51.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sentient

Metal Dog
Contributor
Reaction score
"It was at this moment when Dave realized that stepping in gum is a lot like riding in the back of a pickup truck: There just ain't no way to do it and look cool."

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
"OMG! I found hetfield!" LOL

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
"I should have known these would be shit after korn made a song named after them"

Abhorred

Reaction score
It's Mustaine, so probably:

"Which one of you little assholes threw this on stage? Come on, who was it? You, was it you? Yeah, well, here's the thing - I'm the one you fuckers paid to see, so I can talk all I want. God damnit, why the fuck can't you go through a concert without trying to piss me off? Yeah, security, get this little punk out of here. What? Yeah, that's what you get, little gum-throwing motherfucker. Boo-hoo! Now you can't see the best damned guitar player of the night. Yeah, so long, pal! Fucking... gum on the stage. You know what? Fuck this! I don't have to take this gum-throwing bullshit! I'll come back when you guys show a bit of fucking respect! That's it! Goodnight!"

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score

"Which one of you little assholes threw this on stage? Come on, who was it? You, was it you? Yeah, well, here's the thing - I'm the one you fuckers paid to see, so I can talk all I want. God damnit, why the fuck can't you go through a concert without trying to piss me off? Yeah, security, get this little punk out of here. What? Yeah, that's what you get, little gum-throwing motherfucker. Boo-hoo! Now you can't see the best damned guitar player of the night. Yeah, so long, pal! Fucking... gum on the stage. You know what? Fuck this! I don't have to take this gum-throwing bullshit! I'll come back when you guys show a bit of fucking respect! That's it! Goodnight!"

:rofl: EPIC WIN :D

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score

Holly shit :rofl:

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score

It's funny cause it's true. Kinda reminds me of "Mustaine vs The Lazor" (on youtube).

Latest posts

')