Car Bomb

• Thread starter JEngelking
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
"Waveform"? Cool album title but I don't know if it's true...?

These guys are beast mode live!! One of the tightest, most visual metal shows I've ever seen was them opening for the Chariot and Gojira in Toronto. They've got the light show all programmed to the music, and all the tone changes too (at least guitars I think). It was immense, go see them if they come to your town.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
I call it the yellow squiggly one.

Fair enough, seems accurate. :D

Also, one minor change to what I said before. "I think I hear what you're getting at a little bit. I feel like they sound like Dillinger with a splash of Danza and a hint of Deftones. And with Randy Blythe's doppelganger doing vocals."

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I listened to these guys a couple years back and liked them a lot. I kind of lost track of them, so I haven't heard any recent stuff. If it's still in the same vein as Ion Dissonance, I'm sure I'll love it. I'll have to check out the new album.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
I listened to these guys a couple years back and liked them a lot. I kind of lost track of them, so I haven't heard any recent stuff. If it's still in the same vein as Ion Dissonance, I'm sure I'll love it. I'll have to check out the new album.

Yeah, I don't know too much of the band's history, but it sounds like they have some really solid stuff going on so I was surprised there was a five year gap between their albums being released.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score

Yeah it's reminiscent of Breathing is Irrelevant/ Solace -era ID

Which is why it's fucking awesome.

RobPhoboS

Reaction score
Love this band as well - not usually my thing but they've got the knack :)

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
I saw them about a month ago with Decapitated. They were without their bass player, but damn they were good. Spot on live. Definitely a band that needs more attention.

Latest posts

')