Car Bomb

• Thread starter JEngelking
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aturaya

Reaction score
Car Bomb is amazing. Anyone that hasn't listened to them needs to listen to Gum Under the Table. Wooooow.

aturaya

Reaction score
Its brutal, aggressive, and noisy. Do you like Danza, Ion Dissonance and Dillinger?

Ibanezsam4

Reaction score
saw these guys open for Gojira and loved it. bought a 7" split they did with another band and had the bassist sign it. one of the few bands i have never had a problem telling to keep the change

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
w^w^^w^w is definitely my 2012 AOTY. Everything from vocals to production to the rhythmic wizardry blows me away every time I listen to it. If I had the skills necessary, this is exactly the type of music I would write.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
iv listened to these dudes before and i dont really see whats so good about them, someone please help me understand lol

I mean, different strokes and all, but damn dude.

Few bands make me want to tard out and start headbanging with my whole torso. This band is one of them.

http://youtu.be/FczCbk3zRn4?t=59s

HITTIN STUFF MUSIC

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
Few bands make me want to tard out and start headbanging with my whole torso. This band is one of them.

for real. happened to me during their live show, i was possessed. some doom bands played before, so a majority of the crowd was idly standing there but i was flailing my entire body like a reformed christian at a new age temple.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Is it wrong for me to say these guys sound like deftones on something?( like bath salts, lolol) I gotta listen to more of this though it's interesting :)

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Is it wrong for me to say these guys sound like deftones on something?( like bath salts, lolol) I gotta listen to more of this though it's interesting :)

I think I hear what you're getting at a little bit. I feel like they sound like Dillinger with a splash of Danza and a hint of Deftones.

Reaction score
They put on a great live show, too.

When I saw them with Gojira and The Chariot a few years ago, they had two giant LED panels synced up to each piece of the drummer's kit so they'd change colors and flash in correspondence with his hits.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
I recently got "Waveform" and it is far beyond anything they did on Centralia. Really cool stuff.

So it DOES have a name I can say in a couple words. I wasn't sure, and I want to be able to tell people about this band without having to say "Oh yeah, listen to their newest album 'double-u, upperscore, double-u, etc.'. :lol:

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
They put on a great live show, too.

When I saw them with Gojira and The Chariot a few years ago, they had two giant LED panels synced up to each piece of the drummer's kit so they'd change colors and flash in correspondence with his hits.

On their site last night found out that they toured with Gojira back in August, and fittingly facepalmed that I didn't find them till recently. Would've loved to go see that show. :ugh:

')