Car Bomb

• Thread starter right_to_rage
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lankles

Fuelled by Chicken alone.
Reaction score
I heard 'His Eyes' and haven't recovered. My brain. I can't think of too many pure metalheads that would like it but those that dabble in metalcore or mosh from time to time might enjoy.

Edit: Should clarify that I have the album and it is ridiculous in a good way.

RISKY

still got my no-no
Reaction score
This band is really good. The drummer is awesome and plays with an additional snare that brings this whole new atmosphere to the beat. The guitar player is fun to watch and interesting to listen too as well. My band opened for this albums record release and that was the only time I saw them, but I thought they were great live. It was a really low key show for a hometown release and I hope they get a lot more love out on the road because the music deserves it. They shoulda been on the coalesce reunion bill. It would be much better.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
I love Car Bomb. I'm hoping I'll be able to see them live eventually.

cvinos

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to know how Greg tunes his guitar. He often plays quite usual chords, optically, but it sounds extremely heavy.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
I saw these guys this past weekend. They put on an extremely sick live show, they were incredibly tight even though the music they play is very technical.. the drummer is out of this world. The light display looked really expensive and was tied into the drum triggers so you could both hear and see how fucking crazy the music was. They were way out there, but man. I am really psyched I got to see them live. It was probably the most brutal thing I've ever seen.. Gojira playing after them was just a bonus.

')