Carcass is a damn good band

• Thread starter Sunlit Omega
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Decapitated666

Black Metal
Reaction score
Saw them last night with Immolation. What a ....ing amazing group. Carcass was the first ever death metal band I got into and still they live up to being the most badass death metal band in the business. Jeff Walker still sounds ridiculous and Bill is still ....ing shredding.

Sunlit Omega

Chaos Engineer
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm bumping this up to see if anybody scooped up the EP they put out of the Surgical Steel b-sides.

I bought it, a little pricey for a 5 song EP but, that's what I get for being a superfan.

Anybody looking forward to a new album? I know I am!

Last edited:

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Anybody looking forward to a new album? I know I am!

Awesome! Didn't heard they were releasing another one already.

Carcass, Death and Atheist were my DM heros growing up. They were the ones who really started to get me in extreme and technical music. Heartwork is a Masterpiece and their early albums are killer too.

Sunlit Omega

Chaos Engineer
Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome! Didn't heard they were releasing another one already.

I don't think that anything is set in stone. That being said, I remember reading an interview not too long ago where Jeff Walker said he wants to do another one so here's hoping we see or hear something this year!

')