Carnifex and Killwhitneydead

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Had to be the most fun show I've ever been to. Carnifex was absolutely brutal. They opened up with "Suffering" into "In Coalesce with Filth and Faith" which was really intense. I got kicked in the face once and in the stomach twice, but it was so awesome. I lost my hat when they played "Lie To My Face", which pissed me off, but hanging out with them totally made up for it. I got the pleasure of hanging out with Scott for a little while, and talked with Cory and Ryan for what seemed to be 2 hours. Then Killwhitneydead played and were really fucking awesome. They opened with "Save Your Sermons for Sunday...." and everyone went completely crazy. I punched some emo kid in the face for hardcore dancing next to me and he quit really quick.:lol: Possibly in the top 10 favorite bands now. I need to go purchase some albums.

So all in all, it kicked grotesque amounts of ass. I will be seeing them when they come around again. For sure.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
They're playing in San Antonio soon and I hope to go.

I actually interviewed Cory and Ryan for my myspace page.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
They're really cool guys. Ryan was really chill and down to earth.