Carnifex cover of Slayers 'Angel of Death'

• Thread starter kris_jammage
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lewbob

Reaction score
likely hood of the drummer playing the bass drum patterns on this in real life = nil

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
I really don't like Carnifex but that isn't a half bad cover...

lewbob

Reaction score
Nah I've known Sean for a while, he's not the best drummer in the world but he could pull that off.

every time i've seen then live he hasn't been able to play 16th notes bass drumming for more than one bar solidly !! it sounds like spoons falling down the stairs !!

on the recent Bonecrusher Fest tour, from speaking to people they have said that's how he was on every night of the tour sloppy :scratch:

SerratedSkies

Reaction score
Ehhhhhh, Carnifex sucks, but this was good. I originally thought I was going to turn it off, but I played it the whole way through. Anyone voting that these guys should just be a deathcore take on a thrash metal cover band?

Meldville

THE DOCTOR OF DOOM
Reaction score
Am I the only one bummed out REALLY hard by this? As if I didn't have enough of a reason to hate deathcore, some 3rd-tier bunch of schmucks ruin a classic song. Sigh.

')