Carnifex

• Thread starter Krenfro213
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Not got much to add to the thread, apart from their video with the girl getting tortured scares the shit out of me for some reason.

FYP666

Kick The Gates Open
Reaction score
I'd say the second album. It has more ''maturity'' to it, and it has been produced a lot better, the sound quality as well is better. I actually like The Diseased and The Poisoned more than the first album. But that's just my opinion! :yesway:

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Yeah their 2nd album is better I think

Better production too :metal:

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
You won't get too much love for Carnifex here. But if I were to choose, the second. Like everyone has said, it's more mature and the production is far, far better.

brahminlead

Reaction score
I fucking hate Carnifex, and you will too after the first month of listening to either of those albums. They're good live though.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
The Carnifex dudes are awesome guys. Kind of dudes that would give you the shirt off of their back if you needed it. I approve :yesway:

omentremor

this godles endeavor
Reaction score
Really dig these guys just as a pure hit of energy to listen to. I personally prefer the first because it felt more raw and aggressive, and as their sound isn't complex I didn't see much of a growth in the second record, the production I will grant is far better on the second. What I'd do personally is have a listen to the singles from both on youtube and have a punt from there.

Gitte

Reaction score
the first one is definetily more agressive... i really like the music but the lyrics about women beeing tortured... thats not me...

')