Carvin 7 (Alder neckthru, Ebony, BKP, fixed bridge)

• Thread starter BrandonARC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emux2

Reaction score
WOW!

This is not a kit. I built it out of carvin parts about eight years ago. Here is a link to the build pictures:

NT7 pictures by emux2 - Photobucket

I sold it about a year ago. At that time it had dimarzio TZ7 and AN7 along with carvin active module. I am happy with the comments you guys have made. If I would have built a six string i would still have it today! Anyway, here is a free bump and some history of the guitar.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BTFStan

BTFStan
Reaction score
can ANYONE give me info on the seller brandonarc or Brandon Scott is his real name. I paid for this guitar almost a month ago and he has given me no tracking number and has taken my money and asked that I dont contact him again. a phone number would help EXTREMELY as he does not respond to any of my messages or emails and he has blocked me on Facebook.

Jesse Zuretti

Composer /// Guitar/Orchestra @Daath
Reaction score
can ANYONE give me info on the seller brandonarc or Brandon Scott is his real name. I paid for this guitar almost a month ago and he has given me no tracking number and has taken my money and asked that I dont contact him again. a phone number would help EXTREMELY as he does not respond to any of my messages or emails and he has blocked me on Facebook.

Mods...Anyone? Bummer, dude. Hope you get your guitar.

Levi79

Reaction score
Yeah this is garbage dude. Something needs to be done.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
What are the mods supposed to do? You need to contact Paypal and the police. Keep everyone posted as things develop.

Jesse Zuretti

Composer /// Guitar/Orchestra @Daath
Reaction score
What are the mods supposed to do? You need to contact Paypal and the police. Keep everyone posted as things develop.

Well, I didn't expect them to show up at the guys house. But maybe they can add him to a ban-list once this is resolved...No?

BTFStan

BTFStan
Reaction score
guys, here's the story on this.

Dude NEVER contacted me, he told me he shipped the guitar and that he was going to get me a tracking number. Two weeks go by without a tracking number and no sign of the guitar. Turns out he never shipped it. The person I sent the money to was his friend since I'm guessing he doesnt have paypal. I filed a dispute and did a charge back and got into contact with his friend (the dude i actually sent the money to). When I talked to him he said he went into his paypal and his account was negative $475 (the amount for the guitar) because i did the charge back. Only then he said did brandon give him the $475 to put back into his account, he was using his friend to try and scam me and even his friend was pretty pissed about it when I talked to him over the phone. I have proof of all this through the messages I have. When I asked his friend why he didn't send it or when he asked brandon why I did the chargeback brandon told him that I simply "didn't want it anymore". Luckily paypal covered my ass since I payed with a credit card and I did my investigative work and found pretty much everything out about him, thanks to the dudes who PM'd me with info on him also.

My guess is that the guitar wasnt selling, so he kept bumping the price lower and lower hoping someone would just send him some money for it and him say goodbye to SSO and leave with the cash never to ship off the guitar. He never signed back into sevenstring.org until it was all over with and I had gotten my refund.

I left him negative feedback, hopefully he doesn't leave me negative in return cause I didn't do anything and that would be against the rules and would tarnish my clean slate and forum integrity. If the mods want to take action feel free, I'm just letting you guys know what I went through with trying to buy this guitar from him.

emux2

Reaction score
I am glad you got your money back. I am sorry that the guitar I built ended up with somebody that would try to scam people with it. It is a bummer because I think you would have really enjoyed the guitar!

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
THIS is why you always use a CC to pay people on the internet. Good for you bro :yesway:

Believe this guy is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')