Carvin DC727 (Spalted Maple + Koa)

• Thread starter Kryaxysa
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kryaxysa

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Carvin DC727, koa neck and body. Spalted maple top w/ black burst edges. Stainless Steel frets, active/passive electronics.
Modifications (if any): Shaved down the low B tuner/nut to accommodate an .80
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Fitted Hardshell Case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Akron, Ohio
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): Shannon (forum member I purchased it from)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Trade value around $1800

I purchased this in March of 2012 from this forum and I'm the third owner. I love this guitar and have no intention of selling it, but I've been in a relationship with this guitar for a few years and want to mingle with some other fish out in the sea.

Condition is 8.5/10, there's some swirls on the back (only noticeable in direct light) and a slight chip in the headstock on the front.

I'm interested in straight up seven-string trades only, I like natural wood finished Strictly Sevens a lot. But I'm willing to entertain anything at my price range.

Pictures (These are from the original owner, I'll post one tomorrow of the minuscule chip in the head stock):

Carvin+IV+013.JPG

Carvin+IV+012.JPG

Carvin+IV+014.JPG

Carvin+IV+015.JPG

Carvin+IV+016.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.