Carvin DC727

• Thread starter Sweetbabyjezuz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetbabyjezuz

Reaction score
Carvin 7-String Electric Guitar Model DC727 - eBay (item 190298105873 end time Apr-06-09 14:25:39 PDT)

Ebay ID = Sweetbabyjezuz (for references)

Hey guys here's the link to my ebay auction where i'm selling my Carvin DC727. I have a custom Agile coming and never really bonded with my Carvin so I'm deciding to sell it.

I bought this on ebay about two years ago so a few of the options i'm not sure about it. It's all mahogany, stock pickups, has the active/passive EQ system. No inlays, ebony fingerboard, standard fixed bridge, not sure exactly what frets option they went with but i don't think they're stainless steel. It's basically black out, black gloss finish, black non-inlay fingerboard, black hardware.

It's in great condition and has been a loyal axe to me over the years but now that i've got my custom 7-string V w/ floyd coming there'll be little need for this.

It also comes with the already installed straplocks and strap. Only modifications I did was replaced the jack with a stereo jack instead of mono because the mono wouldn't work with my wireless unit. (I can include the original mono jack if you want)

Looking for $640+ship or best offer (will only consider trades for a classical electric guitar of equal value) and I won't be able to ship it internationally so U.S. only.

This is at least a $950 guitar (w/ the options) for over $300 off, somebody is getting a steal.

Here's some pics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Sweetbabyjezuz/010608_14002-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Sweetbabyjezuz/010608_14041.jpg

Essentially this
dc727-jetblack-90681.jpg

All standard DC727 specs
+Active/Passive EQ System
+No Inlays
+Mahogany

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Wow I feel dumb, must've missed the scroll, I coulda sworn the link wasn't showing anything. nice looking guitar.

Sweetbabyjezuz

Reaction score
Sorry about not responding to the PM earlier Cancer heh, but this is unfortunately FS only not for trade as my stable is full. (Plus I have an Agile 725)

Which by the way this is still for sale heh, I just keep forgetting to put the ebay ad backup so i'll just bump this thread before I think about putting it back up again on ebay.

Price: $650

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
Hah, it's identical to mine except mine's alder/maple and has upgraded pickups.

Sweetbabyjezuz

Reaction score
Still up for grabs.

Looking to use the money to actually pickup an acoustic/electric classical guitar. So if you have a good value one i'd actually consider that trade. But most likely just want the monies heh.

Anos

Reaction score
If i can get rid of my 6 string I would make an offer, I think the guy who bought it flaked out though. Never sent payment.

Sweetbabyjezuz

Reaction score
Eitherway keep me posted. I'm looking at holding off on putting this up on ebay for a week or two anyway, going to give you guys first crack at it before I pop it up their.

Sweetbabyjezuz

Reaction score
*BUMP*

Come on guys this is a great Carvin guitar for an awesome $650 price! Somebody will be getting a great deal.

Sweetbabyjezuz

Reaction score
I'm really looking more for the money because I plan on splitting it between a classical acoustic/electric ($400) as well as a really cheap dreadnought acoustic/electric ($100). Then using the leftover for an ISP Decimator heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')