Carvin Vader

• Thread starter jc986
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GiveUpGuitar

Give Up the Goods!
Reaction score
While that wouldn't bother me, my first thought seeing that bridge was how could SSO love that bridge while going completely nuts over the edges of the original Ibanez Gibraltar bridge.

These appear rounded. The original Gibraltar's edges came to a point. Definitely different.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GiveUpGuitar

Give Up the Goods!
Reaction score
Rounded or not. Having the sides higher than the saddles is uncomfortable.

Yeah but look closely. Clearly the saddles aren't adjusted to appropriate heights. All of the screws are off balanced. I'm sure they're a lot closer to the height of the sides than they look.

TheRileyOBrien

Reaction score
Yeah but look closely. Clearly the saddles aren't adjusted to appropriate heights. All of the screws are off balanced. I'm sure they're a lot closer to the height of the sides than they look.

???
1379305_1026744227352005_3821675203124063425_n.jpg

Sure they could recess it into the body a bit and use longer screws for height but why not just take those stupid sides off? or at least make them like the standard hipshot bridge..

TheRileyOBrien

Reaction score
Maybe I negated that picture :lol: ^

But the single ones above are definitely all out of whack

I agree. To be honest the pictures above make it look like you could get the saddles to a good height easily...the pic of it installed looks really uncomfortable.

tian

Reaction score
*grumblegrumble* would much prefer a 25" or 25.5" scale option but I may still bite on a seven at some point. Very tempting...

VADERV7-IG.jpg

VADERV7-IG2.jpg

Latest posts

')