Case for Schecter 7 string

• Thread starter King Snarll
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

King Snarll

Demigod
Reaction score
I am looking for a good case for my Hellraiser 7. The reviews of the Schecter brand cases makes them sound like complete junk. If this is the case, what are you guys using?

Thanks in advance!

Snarlly

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BAUOOOW
Reaction score
The case that was made by Schecter for my Hellraiser C7 is actually pretty damn nice. At first I was kind of skeptical because it does *seem* to be under par...but it's been through some good abuse and thus far holds it's own very well. Latah.

~006+1

King Snarll

Demigod
Reaction score
006 said:
The case that was made by Schecter for my Hellraiser C7 is actually pretty damn nice. At first I was kind of skeptical because it does *seem* to be under par...but it's been through some good abuse and thus far holds it's own very well. Latah.

~006+1

I've read that the metal feet break off very easily, and this cracks the plastic case. (I've never owned a hard case-only a "gig-bag", so I am just telling you what I'm reading.) Does this seem like it might be an issue for you? Or have they re-vamped the design?

I want to protect my new investment. =)

Thanks again!

Snarllster

Digital Black

Reaction score
I use gigbags for traveling with a guitar-cases for home storage. I've found that the soft gigbags work better for moving around. Just don't go uber cheap on a gigbag..

I know that JP uses a gigbag for his main axe when going to the shows..

BAUOOOW
Reaction score
If I didn't think the case would protect my baby, I wouldn't have kept using it. Put it that way. 'Nuff said, :p. Latah.

~006+1

Latest posts

')