Casey Sabol

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
I want to be able to play his solo shit in my car. Can anyone PM me for the MP3's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think he's put out much... I only have two of his songs. He's still working on a solo album afaik. Download from youtube and convert to mp3?

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
I don't think he's put out much... I only have two of his songs. He's still working on a solo album afaik. Download from youtube and convert to mp3?

I'm not looking for shitty quality, bro.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a bunch of old stuff he did while we were at school together and earlier, but he'd probably get mad at me if I sent it to you :lol: He always hates everything he did 6 months ago or longer :lol:

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
I have a bunch of old stuff he did while we were at school together and earlier, but he'd probably get mad at me if I sent it to you :lol: He always hates everything he did 6 months ago or longer :lol:
Heh, that sounds like most artists I know. But I envy you for having them :)

I have a few tunes (basically the stuff from the fan page) . I really love his stuff, can't wait for the new solo project.

handmetheaxe

Guitarded
Reaction score
yeah man, I'm really looking forward to his album. I think 2010 is going to be a great year album wise, Casey, Periphery, Veil Of Maya, Tesseract, Vildjharta, etc

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
As far as I know he's only put three songs up for download. Two poppier sounding ones; "Illuminate" and "Remember," and one heavier song called 'We Are Legion." Check his soundclick and the download thing on his myspace.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
could you please send those to me????

all you have to do is click on the link to his fan page and the only blog says download the songs. You get Illuminate, Remember, We Are Legend, Icarus Lives!, and Insomnia.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
all you have to do is click on the link to his fan page and the only blog says download the songs. You get Illuminate, Remember, We Are Legend, Icarus Lives!, and Insomnia.

I'm 99% sure he means the ones Ari mentioned having from school which I imagine pre-date the stuff currently available for download

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure he means the ones Ari mentioned having from school which I imagine pre-date the stuff currently available for download

Oh, alrighty:wallbash:. Then yes please send them to us all:lol:

FMG

Reaction score
Damn I really cannot wait to here Casey's new CD, it's taking a while to get released!!

Latest posts

')