Cats Vs Dogs

• Thread starter Najka
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Najka

Reaction score
Dogs hands down.

Cats gross me out. They poop in their litter boxes and then jump up on the tables you eat/prepare food on. Gross!!!

Also, you can train dogs. Dogs help the police, blind people, autistic people... Cats just stare at you and then wander off. Stupid cats.

Bwahaha. That's actually kind of why I like cats. They just use people. Cats totally rule, little bastards :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Estilo

Reaction score
321B7E52-5A42-4ACA-BF7F-FE2A66FFEA83-445-00000057B3741F1B.jpg

Am Staff?

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
I love cats, but I currently have a greyhound--a glorified house-cat :lol:

One day I'll have one of these beautiful little guys living with me:

sphynxcatwallpapers2.jpg

JPhoenix19

Playing life by ear
Reaction score
I like both. They have their respective pros and cons. I like how cats are generally self-sufficient and usually not needy. I say that because we currently have a dog who is rediculously high energy and we don't have time or motivation to train her or take her outside enough to get her energy out. She drives us crazy sometimes.

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
Dog person here :)

I love taking mine running with me in the forest and stuff, and seeing the look of supreme happiness as she gets to eat grass in areas she's never been in and jump in muddy rivers is awesome.

I had to have the dog that I'd had since 2nd grade put down about a year ago and that was probably one of the worst experiences I've ever gone through, until the very last she was so loving and amazing, even on the day it was going to happen her only concern seemed to be comforting me in my state of mid to full breakdown regardless of the fact that she was in pain. Ever since I've been trying to make even more effort with my current dog, to take her out to play and just do what I can to make her happy, the only thing I could think on that day was how I never really did enough to deserve the level of selfless loyalty my dog had shown me.

As absolutely cliche as the whole "Be the person your dog thinks you are" thing is I do think it's something I'd like to aspire to, they're such non-judgemental and supportive animals and on top of it all they do so many goofy but hilarious things, I feel all the richer for having them in my life.

In short I love dogs :D

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
I love both.

Sure cats poop in a box and then -if you let them -pop up on the counter but dogs eat their own shit when you're not looking and then lick your face.

I guess though primarily I am a solitary animal.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I like both. It really depends on the specific animal; some cats can be dicks and so can some dogs, but then other cats can be really affectionate and friendly and so can other dogs. They all have their own personalities.

GXPO

Reaction score
I had a cat that was unbelievable once... He used to leap from the roof of my house and land on my chest, he would then nibble the collar of my T-shirt until I distracted him. I used to leave for work at 5 and he wouldn't leave me alone until I'd picked him up and let him run around my shoulders. In fact, the first time I met him, before I knew we had a cat, I woke up to hear this beating, felt the side of my head only to find a little fluffy lump.... That cat should've been the example cat to lend to people who think cats don't have personalities, though he was probably the exception that proves the rule.

Now he lives in the flower bed :rant:

PureImagination

Reaction score
Dogs all the way! Tigers are awesome though

Attachments

• 2012-04-11_19-45-01_884.jpg
    2012-04-11_19-45-01_884.jpg
    964 KB · Views: 11
  • P9200508.JPG
    P9200508.JPG
    769.2 KB · Views: 15

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a dog person. Cats can be good, but they can also be evil little bastards.

I have to admit, my sister wins the cat-naming-game. She has an orange tabby named Atreides, and a little black and white cat named Buggalo. :lol:

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
I have 4 dogs and a cat. I like 'em both.

My dogs are labs so they're retarded, and my cat is an awesomely affectionate purr machine of an American Short hair.

One of my dogs has taken to cleaning the cat, and the cat just cleans the dog's face in return.

It's adorable.

Aztec

On a perennial quest
Reaction score
Dogs for sure. Although both can be annoying at times....there's a reason they call dogs "mans best friend".

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
DEFINITELY a cat person.

With the exception of a few I've met, I really don't like dogs at all. And looking after them is a pain in the arse, cats are a lot less needy.

Molly - baby number one:

PICT0031.jpg

Mol.jpg

Basil, her son - baby number two:

baz2.jpg

pict0002.jpg

Reaction score
OP video was great, had me and my girlfriend in stitches.

Im split right down the middle, a good dog is awesome and a good cat is awesome.

')