CAUTION: Emperion

• Thread starter gui94
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
This was an idea (and a very good one) from ZeroS1gnol but as he didn't create this post so far, I decided to create it myself. I don't know if the admins are going to agree, but I think it's worth a try.

I feel frustrated when I see people being "raped" by a brand everyone knows for the bad reasons. It also became very famous in the late days because of some NGD posts. Yes, I'm talking about Emperion.People pay for their services, they get the guitars all f*cked up, with the wrong specs, etc. Then they email them, ask for refunds BUT the guys from Emperion deny that's anything wrong with the guitar. Well, in my opinion this is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. Users from the Sevenstring.org forum, guitar players from everywhere, we have to fight against Emperion, we have to fight for our rights. This can't continue happening, people need to know what they're doing when they order from Emperion. They need advice, and MY ADVICE IS TO NOT ORDER FROM EMPERION. The justification? Check the other threads about Emperions, like NGD, see how some people have been fooled by this "brand". I repeat, do NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM EMPERION.

I hope this prevents more people from being deceived. I want to click on the NGD threads and actually see the OP happy. Thank you for reading, guys. I hope you support this thread.

Best regards,
Guilherme

(Remember, you're responsible for everything you do. I'm not demanding you NOT to buy this guitars, this is just advice based on what's happening in the recent days.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
After seeing/reading the NGD threads over the past couple of days and seeing/reading the horror stories and seeing the picture evidence to back it up involving Emperion guitars, I can say that I 100% support this.

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
After seeing/reading the NGD threads over the past couple of days and seeing/reading the horror stories and seeing the picture evidence to back it up involving Emperion guitars, I can say that I 100% support this.

Thanks, dude, I really appreciate it. It's almost unbelievable that there are NGD threads whose posters aren't happy because of Emperion! NGD it's like our second christmas!

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
I felt like something was fishy when they first started advertising their first scheduled production run and boasting about the pre-ordering process. I just felt like it was too good to be true. I'm usually pretty bad at reading the hidden, subtle contexts behind situations, but this time, I ended up being right. Sadly, some of my ss.org brothers were not so fortunate. I wonder how many people were ripped off.

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
I felt like something was fishy when they first started advertising their first scheduled production run and boasting about the pre-ordering process. I just felt like it was too good to be true. I'm usually pretty bad at reading the hidden, subtle contexts behind situations, but this time, I ended up being right. Sadly, some of my ss.org brothers were not so fortunate. I wonder how many people were ripped off.

I thought that too at the first time I checked the site. It's sad, dude, really sad.. and we have to stop this madness

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
Such a shame really... I seriously feel for you guys, hopefully the company will get what it deserves. :noplease::noplease:

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
Just want to inform and remind everyone that the folks at Emperion plan on "shutting down" the Emperion Guitars brand, and start up under another name.

Just read this post (quote from an e-mail sent by Emperion to a customer they fucked): http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/2075332-post109.html

That's all because of the pressure people who were "robbed" are putting on them?

However, even if they do I'm sure we'll track them and then update this thread!

AhsanU

pew pew.
Reaction score
As Max has stated, they plan on closing down the company that is "Emperion" and starting up a new one. Which makes this thread rather moot. So if anything, keep your eyes peeled for a new company.

Beef McStud

The Beef
Reaction score
after what i saw in the threads also. i am definitely not ordering from them. but i will definitely be buying from rondo when i have the money haha.

Rotatous

Reaction score

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
Lesson: Buy good quality built instruments.

Don't buy cheap shit because it's cheap, the specs may sound SO promising, but specs don't mean shit if the guitar is poorly built and "inspected".

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
Lesson: Buy good quality built instruments.

Don't buy cheap shit because it's cheap, the specs may sound SO promising, but specs don't mean shit if the guitar is poorly built and "inspected".

Good statement. Emperion guitars look awesome in their site, and they're very cheap indeed. But check how they look when they arrive at people's houses.

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Free bump!

OT: I wasn't aware my name even existed in Portugal. Mais interessante ainda pelo fato de a minha família ser justamente de Braga! :)

Edika

Reaction score
It makes sense up to one point to ditch this company name and start all over since there is no way anybody is buying from them again. But I wonder what will happen to those waiting for refunds or to the custom of Rotatous if they close down the company!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')