Changing pickups on agile sptor 727

• Thread starter guidedbyechoes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guidedbyechoes

Reaction score
I recently bought the SD nazgul/sentient combo to install into my guitar. But when I got the pickups out I realized Agile uses a more triangle shaped mounting bracket instead of the more rounded type of the Duncans. Can I swap out the brackets or do I need to find a way to cut into the wood to make it fit? I don't want to do that latter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sean1197

Reaction score
I recently bought the SD nazgul/sentient combo to install into my guitar. But when I got the pickups out I realized Agile uses a more triangle shaped mounting bracket instead of the more rounded type of the Duncans. Can I swap out the brackets or do I need to find a way to cut into the wood to make it fit? I don't want to do that latter.

just file/cut the mounting tabs. I have dimarzios in my js22-7 which have a active emg route. I cut the mounting tabs to fit and wedged the pickup in :p

')