Charlie Hunter Trio Clinic in MA

• Thread starter ricez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ricez

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I am not sure that I posted this in the right place, but I figured since Charlie is doing the seven string bass/guitar hybrid, it might be ok.

On Saturday, July 10 at 2pm, the Charlie Hunter Trio will be performing a clinic at the Newbury Town Library in Byfield,MA. Tickets are $20. In addition, Chris Stambaugh will be bringing down some of his custom guitar and bass creations(I'll contact him to see if he still has the seven string he made for Guitar Fest in '08).

If you have any questions or would like to order tickets, drop me an e-mail at eric@ericclemenzi.com.

Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skeletor88

The Devil
Reaction score
Awesome stuff man!

If only I wasn't living in Australia!

Charlie is the man!

If anyone has the chance to see this guy, I strongly suggest you do!

ricez

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! DR Strings just signed on to send some giveaway items for the Charlie Hunter Clinic in July! I've got all the details on my site:

Eric Clemenzi, Guitarist!

Drop me a line if you have any questions!

ricez

Contributor
Reaction score
The Charlie Hunter Trio Clinic is THIS Saturday! 2pm, $20, Newbury Town Librarry. Free stuff from DR Strings, and awesome instruments by Chris Stambaugh (I know he is bringing at least one custom seven string). Here are the details:

Eric Clemenzi, Guitarist

')