Cheap Ibanez Prestige

• Thread starter Grack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grack

Tr00 and Kvlt
Reaction score
Gear/Guitar Wanted: Ibanez Prestige of any series; Only requirements I have are that it MUST have a trem, and let's keep the colors limited to black, or white. Gray may be considered. Fretboard color doesn't matter. Obviously, has to be in working order. 6 strings only.

Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): Case isn't necessary, but would be preferrable

Your Location (City,State or City,Country): North Richland Hills, TX

International OK?: No.

Contact Info (No Phone #s): You can email me directly at lmnprty@gmail.com

References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay - electricwizzard (100%)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I would like to keep this under $700USD, but I am open to reasonable exceptions.

A little more info; I'm looking to buy an Ibanez Prestige for relatively cheap, like I said, under 700, I am in no way looking to spend 900+. Doesn't need to be in 'like new' condition, I'm perfectly ok with wear and tear. As for the color of the guitar itself, black and white are my preferences.

Let me see what you got!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jonahkemp

Reaction score
I have a Japanese made RG (not a prestige because that line didn't exist at the time) with a Floyd rose trem and steve vai signature locking case, but it is dark dark blue

Grack

Tr00 and Kvlt
Reaction score
Someone has to have an RG1550 or something they're willing to part with!

')