Cheap Ukrainian project

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

powergroover

monster death chunk
Reaction score
easy dude, i didn't accuse you of hiding anything :D
im just wanted to know because that mockup/design looks very neat and professionaly made :hbang:

turenkodenis

Reaction score
easy dude, i didn't accuse you of hiding anything :D
im just wanted to know because that mockup/design looks very neat and professionaly made :hbang:

Thanks man )))

Actually not so difficult to understand the program. As I've written this is my first experience with the use of Corel

Hallic

Got T.I.N.G?
Reaction score
yeah 1st body

2nd headstock, but maybe give the right side(which apears straight) a tiny bit of curve? just a tiny bit..

turenkodenis

Reaction score
....but maybe give the right side(which apears straight) a tiny bit of curve? just a tiny bit..

No dude, I want to make a reverse head
Here's the recipe

96c5e8ecb9e1.jpg

TresGatos

Reaction score
Do you think that trussrod is not very short for 27 "?

Yes it is. You might get an odd bend where the first 7 frets could *possibly* be flat or bowed, then tightening the truss will arc the rest of the board. That's a worst case scenario of course, but that shortie really won't do it's job well.

If you made it, I'd make another longer one to be safe.

turenkodenis

Reaction score
Yes it is. You might get an odd bend where the first 7 frets could *possibly* be flat or bowed, then tightening the truss will arc the rest of the board. That's a worst case scenario of course, but that shortie really won't do it's job well.

If you made it, I'd make another longer one to be safe.

Shitty, 'cause in Ukraine, where I live, there is a problem with finding parts. There are options for longer, but they are bass, and will get right up to the pickup. I myself am not sure it is made. Maybe a smaller scale? But I want a baritone.

TresGatos

Reaction score
Shitty, 'cause in Ukraine, where I live, there is a problem with finding parts. There are options for longer, but they are bass, and will get right up to the pickup. I myself am not sure it is made. Maybe a smaller scale? But I want a baritone.

Sorry I'm new here and realized you guys do the headstock adjust truss where I do the heel adjust (bolt-on and set necks) so my explanation was backwards.

You shouldn't have a big issue since the part of the neck without the truss would be the thickest and least likely to arc anyways. The only difference you'll see is that the deepest point of the arc will be at about the 7th fret rather than the 8th due to the different scale. No biggie unless you have a real backbow issue you are trying to remedy.

I apologize for the confusion my earlier post may have caused

turenkodenis

Reaction score
Sorry I'm new here and realized you guys do the headstock adjust truss where I do the heel adjust (bolt-on and set necks) so my explanation was backwards.

You shouldn't have a big issue since the part of the neck without the truss would be the thickest and least likely to arc anyways. The only difference you'll see is that the deepest point of the arc will be at about the 7th fret rather than the 8th due to the different scale. No biggie unless you have a real backbow issue you are trying to remedy.

I apologize for the confusion my earlier post may have caused

If I understand correctly, I need to be thickened part of the neck in red?

5ca64479c3fc.jpg

right?

')