Cheap Ukrainian project

turenkodenis

Reaction score
31be0bee7105.jpg

b0f5368e8f2a.jpg

a1d7f889693f.jpg

In addition, I decided that I would put a passive pickup. Might have something to recommend, before ever they were not used. Maybe DiMarzio?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

turenkodenis

Reaction score
Sorry friends for such a long break between posts. Summer, holidays, vacations and such.
The construction of the guitar a bit stuck in one place ... but not completely!
Parallel with one another, I started to do a new project! but more on that later ...
Here are some photos from Projects. Soon there will be more)))

Came the remnants of parts (waiting for pickup only. and it will be BKP:scream:)

0dfb76a2e97a.jpg

poorly visible, but the fingerboard has radius (16")

05ddce6385ed.jpg

And lastly a picture with a second Projects summary

ed9ac67a16d3.jpg

And yes/ it will be 7string :hbang::hbang::hbang:
link to second project: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/lu...6-second-ukrainian-project-now-its-seven.html

Quitty

Hates 'mojo'
Reaction score
Looks amazing - you've got some good hands there.

I'm really interested in your impression of the bridge - it's that stock E-bay cheapo, right?

I'm looking to get one myself for hardtailing my trem-guitar, and i'm a bit wary of it - but can't really afford a Hipshot :)

turenkodenis

Reaction score
Looks amazing - you've got some good hands there.

I'm really interested in your impression of the bridge - it's that stock E-bay cheapo, right?

I'm looking to get one myself for hardtailing my trem-guitar, and i'm a bit wary of it - but can't really afford a Hipshot :)

Thanks man. Over the bridge I want to say that he bought it in the nearest store to me.
Model Bridge Pexphil BN101 CR. And in Ukraine, it costs about 15 bucks. Took the cheapest as well as everything else)) And I do not like the quality of its coverage at all.:realmad:
Hipshot course in it will be better.

CRaul87

Reaction score
Dude you are INCREDIBLE!! Awesome technical drawings and very good wood working skills!! IMO you have a very very bright future if you keep this up! thumbs up!!

')