Cheapest Switching System

• Thread starter glp1996
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

glp1996

Oceans & Odysseys
Reaction score
Whats the cheapest switching system that can change an amps channel and turn on and off pedals at the same time? So for example have the amp on the clean channel with a chorus, delay and reverb then be able to change it to the amp on the Lead/Overdrive channel with a TS, and noise gate. You should get the point now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Justin_Blackened

Reaction score
Interesting I like it. How do you set it up to change the amps channel? Do you just run a cable from your amps footswitch jack to the "channel" jack on the pedal?

Yeah I orderes a custom one. Mines got the channel/loop switch, a second switch for my amps onboard boost. And a bypass switch.

So it runs a trs footswitch cable that a normal dual footswitch uses. But that regular one would just use a mo o one. Straight into the amp footswitxh jack. If u have a 5 or 7 pin jack though it wont work :(

Im gonna run mine in the effects loop though. Eq in each loop so I can tweak my clean and dirty channels.

Latest posts

')