Check out this 7620

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
Which one? He only has about 900!

I ain't saying he gets around, but man... that's a lotta pillows and a lotta talkin'... :lol:

Hey, at least there's no pillow biting. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn guys! No need to fight over me. Whether you're a *fucktard* or not, I got love for everybody. :lol:

* Man that's a fun word to say.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Stupid question, what is the point of scalloping? I've seen it a couple of times, mainly on 12-24, but never paid enough attention to understand why.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
LordOVchaoS said:
Stupid question, what is the point of scalloping? I've seen it a couple of times, mainly on 12-24, but never paid enough attention to understand why.
It aids in bends/vibrato. Supposed to have a certain effect on "touch", as well. Yngwie likes it for his fast, smooth, legato style... but it can make notes sharp if you're not careful.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
LordOVchaoS said:

Yeah, the bends are much smoother, and there's a lightness of the fingers when I play. It's relaly something you need to play to grasp.

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish I could be bothered to do stuff like that *yawns*.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, that color with that blank fretboard looks amazing. The scallop job looks really well done, too.

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Very nice looking without the dots. Those little silver dots in the necks of those GN guitars look like crap. I had mine pulled as well, but replaced with something else. That color also looks a little lighter than the typical GN, but I guess that's the lighting. That It looks more like a new Mercedes silver than a stock 7620 GN finish ;)

')