Check out this guys guitar collection...

• Thread starter Mykie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
How does he even decide what to play?

A guitar for every day of the year!

Mykie

Fatal Havoc
Reaction score
He has more guitars than I will ever have in my life for sure.

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
I remember seeing this guy but I can't remember if it was here or on ibanez.com.... most likely ibanez.com forum

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry Shannon and Nick... but your gear-whoring days have been completely showed up.;)

giannifive

Occasional Poster
Contributor
Reaction score
That's a lot of guitars, but seriously, how many do you actually need? I find I can't play more than two regularly, not to mention the required maintenance on more than two guitars.

Ken

Forum MVP
Reaction score
giannifive said:
That's a lot of guitars, but seriously, how many do you actually need? I find I can't play more than two regularly, not to mention the required maintenance on more than two guitars.

:agreed:

It's so incomprehensible (oy, the syllables) that it isn't even impressive. I can't even imagine having that many guitars.

Mykie

Fatal Havoc
Reaction score
What I would do with all those guitars is give them to kids who want to play and cant afford a guitar. Or send some down to New Orleans and help bring back the jazz down there. I already send down one guitar that I didn't need at all.

jtm45

Reaction score
Cleaning all of those would be like painting a bridge with a 1" brush.
By the time you'd finished it would be time to start again.:lol:

That UVMC is probably the blackest MC i've ever seen!
The Silverburst 7620 is well-nice too.

Reaction score
yeap the UVMC got lots of black, I'm actually not a big fan of it, and the silverburst 7620 is a very cool looking one and who ever did this did a great job, it's bit beat up though.....

Project2501

Malleus Maleficarum
Reaction score
That is actually a little vulgar. He is the guitar equivalent to the old lady down the street with 50 million cats. You know some of em ain't gettin fed and probably died weeks ago!!

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts::nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts::nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts::nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Reaction score
hahaha, well I actually do play them yeah some of them may not see the light too often but I do go through them make sure that they don't get screwed up or anything, yes I've been updating the page quite often. -K

Dylan7620

that guy
Reaction score
ah, so they're your guitars. i remember lusting after all them since i first saw them on jemsite days a few years ago. how long ago did you start collecting? was there a certain ibanez guitar that inspired you or was it just ibanez in general that got you started?

Reaction score
Well I've been doing this for about 10 years. The one that I really loved was a JemDY friend of mine had it and I was jealous and another friend had a UVMC which was so cool back in 92. And when I played a Les paul lawsuit model I just fell in love with them. Also when I started to buy these guitars they were lot cheaper and affordable....

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking any idea of what you have spent on them??

')