Cheers from Hell-Spain¡¡¡

shreddyknight

Reaction score
Hi guys

Well.. after long time visiting and reading the forum... I´ve decide to register yesterday becuase I´m looking for one model guitar... but well.. there´s always a first time so I decide to make things right fianlly and register definetely.. so you will be seen me as much as I can.. one can not live just sitting in front of compouter all day but I will do my best when playing and domestic life allow me some time. As references I´m member in oter forums as: Kramerforum, Jemsite, IBCW.. always under the same nick so it´s pretty easy we can cross our paths in other places..

What more can I say.. I´m Spanish and play lead guitar on a band called "Magia Negra". Basically we made covers from bands like Winger, Whitesnake, Dokken, Cinderrella, White Lion and all this 80´s hair stuff. We try to bring to this dates the 80´s golden era of music to this moment where in music almost nobody is soloing :hbang::hbang:
My main influences are: early John Petrucci.. I mean... I love the sound of melodic solos combining some jazz and blues phrases form first 4 cds. Then after changing to MM he seems more onterested in go to gym and just simply speeding on soloing.. so of course.. JP is a monster but for me lately it´s quite boring. Also other guy with strong influence to me is Reb Beach. What a great musician and player in my opinion a little underrated even when he´s very popular. Just hurry up and take a look at the Dokken "live from sun" live show dvd... the job he is doing with guitar is awesome. I can tell you hundreds of people but to say a few ones more: Ritchie Kotzen, Steve Morse, Steve Howe, Shawn Lane, Greg Howe,

Lately I´m more into jazz, must be the age.. I´m getting old...:nuts::lol: so I like to much Jim Hall, McLaughlin, Pat Metheny, Birelly Lagrene, Sylvian Luc and all great old players and even also the old swing big bands.

I have a few guitars but I don´t like to complicate too much with rack stuff or pedals. I used for years big racks and lot of effects etc... but realize there are mnost unnecessary pieces that weights a ton for transport.. so I don´t need it at the end. Why have an ADA MP1 and a Marshall JMP1, a TC G major, a Rocktron Vodoo... if I can have same pure hard rock sound with my amp?? Too many units to get same result. I choose the right one amp for me wich one I can have the hard rock pure sound I want... so for this I have a Laney AOR 100 II from late eighties that just simply rocks and is very versatile. Pure hard rock sound. Then for more high gain metal sounds I use a Peavey 5150. For recording mainly I have at home a Rivera 55/12 wich is perfect.. combines the clean tones of a Fender amp so it´s perfect for jazz and also the Mesa big sound for distortion. Just I add only a few pedals: one wah, delay and the whammy II and on rack a tuner, furman and bbe maximizer... that´s all... sound directed from amp to guitar and fingers.

I´m a proud father and family is very important for me. Not too much in religion but strong values. Here are some pics with my son Arturo. I´m teaching him now and is amazing experience. Soon in a few days I will be daddy again .. I willl et you know the news. This time is a girl:yesway: Here are some pics with him. We have a funny evening.

d917557c9f3b7e3e5902e6815797eea5o.jpg

59021da0953a1c61a38c6f4321836668o.jpg

e81472017b20cef6dcc1ccaf79f93149o.jpg

Well that´s all folks.

Cheers¡¡

Javier

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate, good to see the son getting in on the action:yesway:

lauriemonk

Reaction score
I guess I followed you on Petrucci forum. Good luck with the new Child... I loved your playing on the Petrucci forum jams. Best wishes to you and you family!

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Little man is rocking out! :lol:

Bienvenidos!!

shreddyknight

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for your comments and the welcoming. :bowdown:

The little man is my son and he was freaking out.. you can see it on his face.

See you¡¡

')