Chelsea Grin guitar and bass rig (Axe FX + more!)

• Thread starter Varkatzas
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eugeneelgr

Reaction score
I feel the best way would to get a portable high quality pa,and i mean portable,not mackie 1531 portable haha! Then proceed to use it as a amp and cab kinda way on stage and go direct to house pa. Makes way more sense than a poweramp and 4x12 cab imo. The difference between impulses and miced cabs imo,certainly dont justify having to bring a poweramp and cab along on tour. Heck you would have to make different patches too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sir-Riff-A-Lot

Reaction score
Hey guys...
i was just wondering how far away from the strings you got your Crunch Labs on the bass and treble side since i am currently experimenting with the height on mine and really like the response of it on "evolve"...
Keep on shreddin guys...i personally really like the fact of jason joining you guys...you now sound more complete to my ears...
greets from germany
Tim:hbang:

Reaction score
Kinda disappointed you guys aren't running 6505s anymore lol but the evolve tone is really great, really unique sounding. How did you record evolve? Was it straight into the computer or did you use the axe as a head and mic a cab like you do live?

vinniemallet

EBMM Addicted
Reaction score
What did they use instead of 6505's?

Kinda disappointed you guys aren't running 6505s anymore lol but the evolve tone is really great, really unique sounding. How did you record evolve? Was it straight into the computer or did you use the axe as a head and mic a cab like you do live?

')