Children of Bodom/Bodom after Midnight Megathread (RIP Alexi)

Black Mamba

Reaction score
More pics from the vid: (Also, does anyone know when there will be a preorder for the United States?)

photo10.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo7.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
^EXACTLY what I thought. What is MP doing there? :lol:

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
^ That was great! Nice gear as well.

If there's something I think that the guys at CoB absolutely EXCEL at and get little credit for are their slow songs. "Everytime I Die" is an absolute masterpiece; it sends chills down my spine every single time (although I think it's the fastest of their slow songs, verging on regular). The line "lust of life slips through my fingers, like blood drips from my arms, black candle wax has buried me" from that song always struck a cord with me.

Fookin' hell mate, I'm a sucker for CoB's cheesiness. I become a 13-year old again when I talk about them :lol:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score

He likes Doritos? I know what I'm buying tomorrow.

Btw, pre-orders are up!

Edit: 14:03 "Local gay bar" :lol:

Edit2: "Harlem shake? Is that some sort of special handshake?"

Roope is now officially the funniest (drunken) dude ever. :lol:

Edit3: "What makes a guitarist? Pair of testicles."

There you have, girls can't into guitars. :lol:

Black Mamba

Reaction score
Pre-orders for Halo??? WARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuclear Blast has it, and Hate Wear has a t-shirt/Digipak bundle. Take note that the Digipak on Hate Wear doesn't come with the "making of Halo Of Blood" DVD or the bonus cover song that buying from Nuclear Blast directly would give you.

feilong29

Reaction score
Nuclear Blast has it, and Hate Wear has a t-shirt/Digipak bundle. Take note that the Digipak on Hate Wear doesn't come with the "making of Halo Of Blood" DVD or the bonus cover song that buying from Nuclear Blast directly would give you.

OH! Thanks for that! I definitely want the dvd :D

feilong29

Reaction score
^ That was great! Nice gear as well.

If there's something I think that the guys at CoB absolutely EXCEL at and get little credit for are their slow songs. "Everytime I Die" is an absolute masterpiece; it sends chills down my spine every single time (although I think it's the fastest of their slow songs, verging on regular). The line "lust of life slips through my fingers, like blood drips from my arms, black candle wax has buried me" from that song always struck a cord with me.

Fookin' hell mate, I'm a sucker for CoB's cheesiness. I become a 13-year old again when I talk about them :lol:

I promise not to fill this thread up with my videos, but just one more:

')