Children of Bodom/Bodom after Midnight Megathread (RIP Alexi)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Black Mamba

Reaction score
Alexi presents winner of "Best Guitarist" at the Golden Gods Awards.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Alexi presents winner of "Best Guitarist" at the Golden Gods Awards.

Why the heck are they playing Icarus Lives everytime somebody comes to get the price. Did they assume Periphery wins in every category. :scratch:

Don Vito

Reaction score
Alexi is the most American European guy ever. That accent is 100% Californian skater bro.

Don Vito

Reaction score
History.
214f0d5984b87a0d16e9503cdbb51-orig.jpg

Someone is selling this.

feilong29

Reaction score
Here we go!

OMG I can hear FTR and HCDR during that pre-solo; LOVE IT! I've been excited about any COB release, and have found things that I liked in all of their albums, well, all but Something Wild (Don't stone me!!!), but this release... HOLY CRAP! I can't wait and I can't wait to see them live during the Rockstar Mayhem Fest next month!

Don Vito

Reaction score
I'll be seeing them this summer too! Alexi said in an interview that they'll probably play this song(Transference), and Halo of Blood live.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be seeing them this summer too! Alexi said in an interview that they'll probably play this song(Transference), and Halo of Blood live.

I'll be seeing them this fall at some 10-year anniversary concert where they are the only performer. :D

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
I loved the clip! I really didn't like Transference in the beginning, but the more I hear it, the more I like it. I'm at a point where I actually really like it. Can't wait for the album! Just a few more days! :scream:

I'd love to see Bodom live. They're coming to Montreal to play soon, but at a pretty big festival, and they're the only band I really want to see (and Wintersun). And it isn't a cheap event either... gotta make up my mind. Hopefully they'll headline around here soon. It's about time I saw them live!

')