Children of Bodom/Bodom after Midnight Megathread (RIP Alexi)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Well it's not the one they called the fastest. I think that was Damaged Beyond Repair, which we haven't heard yet.

feilong29

Reaction score
So that "Bodom" song, One Bottle and a Knee Deep was removed for copyright infringement by Nuclear Blast... due to the title of the song???

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Trading the the wine for water?

Alexi is doing a live chat next week on Metalsucks.
MetalSucks | Next Tuesday: LiveChat with Children of Bodom’s Alexi Laiho on MetalSucks!

People in the comments are already telling him go kill himself, ect... but that's metalsucks for ya'

Reminds me of the first few pages of this thread:lol:

Wtf is wrong with those people? I bet they all listen to djent.

Even DJ Pauly D is confused:
tumblr_lu70xtjHWT1qksev3.gif

potatohead

Reaction score
I know this argument has been done to death but Alexi has done more in five minutes that what any of those tools will do in their lives. I hate people that do that shit, especially when it's anonymous.

Don Vito

Reaction score
No they listen to bands like Pig Destroyer and Gorgoroth. Very high class people.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I know this argument has been done to death but Alexi has done more in five minutes that what any of those tools will do in their lives. I hate people that do that shit, especially when it's anonymous.
Reminds me of this SOB interview from a few years back. Alexi is definitely is not an internet friendly dude, and this thing with Metalsucks is probably just going to make that factor stronger. It's cool that he's trying though:shrug:

Scythes Of Bodom: Yes, we all have our sins of the past... "LoBodomy" is about people who talk shit about the band on messageboards. So you never register at messageboards to tell one of your former favourite bands how much their new album sucks?

Alexi: Not really. (laughs) Well, first of all it is very true and... (laughs) I don't know, I mean I didn't even write the lyrics for the song anyway.

Scythes Of Bodom: Why did Kim Goss write the lyrics?

Alexi: Well, that is one of the reasons where she gets ....ing pissed off once in a while, you know? When I got the lyrics, I was like "Alright, let's ....ing use it." and that's it. It's not necessarily all the people in the internet, it's just the fact that I can get so ....ing pissed off by people in general if they talk ....ing bullshit but not to my face, you know? They can hide behind their god damn computer screens and can say anything that they want and hide behind their ....ing bullshit nicknames or whatever the ..... If you have an issue, then come right here and say it to me. I can deal with that but the other way is just bullshit.

Black Mamba

Reaction score
LOOK AT ME I GOT 11 LIKES ON METALSUCKS.NET!!!!!!!!! I AM SO MUCH COOLER THAN ALEXI!!!! They can all go f*** themselves, Alexi kicks so much ass it's not even funny.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm curious to see how that livechat turns out. That whole website is a nest of slimy thunderc*nts and a well of sensationalist snakes, and it should be exterminated with fire.

Latest posts

')