Chimira's "spread the infection" codes

• Thread starter BlindingLight7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^Considering how much pointless neg-rep you tend to throw around I'm sure you can take it.

It's kinda death core, without the core... and the death:lol: Not as br00dle as death metal and not as obnoxious as (insert prefix here)core. Same old shit really, with more guttural vocals. That drummer seems to love that one fill though, I swear he plays it in every song.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

brahminlead

Reaction score
i think to be "core" you have to have the whole package - i.e. the image and the suicidal teeny bopper fanbase, the beatdowns, the bree bree, the emo/skater clothes blah blah blah. You can't just flip into it over night after being an incredibly well established metal band for the last 8 years :lol:
You don't have to have any of that to be a core band.

The emo thing is emo, not core.

As for the flipping into it over night. If JFAC could flip out of it over night, I don't see why it couldn't happen the other way around?

They DO have breakdowns, just not shitty ones.

You said they're heading into the deathy region of things?
Well death metal+breakdowns=deathcore to damn near everyone on this site.

I'm not even saying they're deathcore, just that they have deathcore elements.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
So you bumped a 9 month old thread to bitch about something being deathcore or not? :noway:

')