Chocolate thunder from down under

• Thread starter creepymcpeepers
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You'll be fine... new chapter/ new experiences and all that. You're becoming worldly... in a manner of speaking. Oh and peel back and inspect them folds in the mattress in case it's "new" but not actually new. Gotta make sure no bed bugs, And stay away from the lot-lizards and the unclean ladies. Crabs are real.. crabs suck and I doubt that anyone is gonna wanna comb your pubes for lice eggs. Seriously though.. as mentioned.. Lysol or whatever spray disinfectant. Good call on making sure you keep all food sealed up tight. Best of luck, brother. Don't forget to write.
The mattresss is brand new out of the box

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I got fired from that job... I did t quit this time... I got fired... i backed into a guys fence in Las Vegas on accident then they sent me to Oregon and down to Cali. When I was on my way back to Texas from Cali I accidently hit the concrete block by the gas pump with my trailer and totaled it. It was trailing off to the side as I went down the road so I told them I can't haul it back. They asked me to limp it to the yard I said nope. They said it's gonna cost 5000 to tow it. I said sorry they fired me next day. Then I cam home and wrecked my truck and it was my fault... so I won't be able to get a driving job for a while. May start working at wal mart on Friday 😟.

I dunno why everything I touch I just completely fuck it all
Up.

😫

Everytime things start to get better.

Attachments

• IMG_2746.jpeg
    IMG_2746.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2710.jpeg
    IMG_2710.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2723.jpeg
    IMG_2723.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 4

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
But I am going to smoke a joint... I haven't smoked wierd in almost four years... I'm gonna smoke a joint... I also have a interview being the groundskeeper at a college... mowing the grass and flower beds and weedeating 😉

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
But bass tone isn't a issue anymore even with the p bass... trick to the p bass is rolling off the tone knob and pulling out some mids.. you just got to find how to eq each bass... yea but got home and got my pedal board looking nice. Switched the sans amp out for the dakrglass.. using the delay to thicken it up with the low feedback and time on the slap back mode... only use chorus if I'm trying to do Peter Steele or duff makagan or the cure. And the digitech drop I just use the octave down cause I have a bass for all tunings but, tone has never been better..

Attachments

• IMG_2911.jpeg
    IMG_2911.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 2

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I seen the whole country well I didn't see the east coast I went as far as Georgia and Wisconsin but I seen all of the west and most of the Midwest. Didn't see from Idaho over to Michigan and from Florida up to New York.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
But if I get this colle groundskeeper job I think.. these high dollar jobs they come at a price and I'm not willing to give my life for that money... I just going to humble myself..enjoy this grass mowing job... eat at the school cafeteria... pass out our demos... yea we got physical cds for the Whipkey project.. but we are just selling them local we have sold ten of them so far.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Oh shit you know what else I forgot to tell yall... a guy David Paton he played ina band called pilot they had a hit called it's magic on happy Gilmore... well I covered the it's magic song on yt I didn't do a great job or spend a lot of time on it but the bass/lead vox David Paton commented on my video 😂 his personal YouTube... 😬😬

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
But I did a preety sick bass cover of star spangled banner where I learned the tuba part from this app called Jamzone where it gives lead sheets and you can mute all the other instruments and I learned the tuba part by ear... took me 4 days to learn it all.

But every other base cover of the Star-Spangled Banner that I looked at on YouTube that either play the Victor Wooten version or they try to do like the lead instrument like the like the lead guitar like what Jimi Hendrix would play in his version but on base so I actually learned like the actual base part that tuba with the tuba plays is a pretty bad ass cover dude

I was preety proud of it

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The mattresss is brand new out of the box
Oh yea... I did bang a girl on the road to... it was in Odessa the truck broke down... I also was invited to Tijuana while I was in San Diego but I told
Them hell no. The truck yard we have in San Diego has Mexicans who live in Mexico working there. And they wanted me to go to Tijuana... then I started doing research and Tijuana is one of the most bloodiest places 😫 I'm glad I didn't go.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm noticing a change in my bass playing though I mean I'm not a bad ass or nothing but I'm memorizing songs a lot easier picking up on the parts easier.. seeing improvement in my picking technique just getting that pick all the way through the string and resting on the string under it... it's preety cool.. I need a 8x10

Latest posts

')