CHON (Progressive / Fusion / Metal)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ugmung

Banned
Reaction score
i'm not a big fan of what they're playing. but they are indeed very talented. i'm jealous. :[

hypermagic

Fusion Neophyte
Reaction score
Brilliant, fresh and up-beat. They kinda remind me of Cinemechanica.

Diggin it thoroughly.

Daggorath

-.-
Reaction score
Talented but don't dig their music or tone. Don't mean to patronise by saying they're only young (so am I!) but yeah.. they are, and I'm sure their ears and sense of structure will mature. That's not to say some folk wont totally dig this and think I'm bonkers!

trevets

Reaction score
i am absolutely in love with this band. i love the way they play and how unique there sound is. my favorite part about them is how young they are and how talentless they make me feel haha. but seriously this band would make it into my top 10 or 15 if i had a list made

Kyo

Myung at Heart
Reaction score
Don't really hear a lot of fusion in there, sounds mostly like instrumental prog metal. Guess that is to be expected - their own genre classification is "Progressive/Progressive/Progressive." :D Not bad, though.

AngelVivaldi

Contributor
Reaction score
This band is beyond talented imo. They do seem incredibly young which makes it that much more impressive. They def don't rely on much gain at all, which probably makes this stuff harder to execute. I really enjoy this

pineappleman

Why can I not sleep?
Reaction score
Holy shite! Just discovered these guys... they're like a more technical OMNOM but without a singer! I really hope they eventually get a singer and some legit recordings eventually!

Yaris

Beaver Sack #2
Reaction score
They remind me of The Fall of Troy, which is a humongous influence on my music and one of my favorite bands of all time. Their tone is seriously reminicent of Fall of Troy though and I love it :hbang:.

GalacticDeath

Reaction score
I've never heard anything quite like this. This is some good shit indeed. It's like a mix of Canvas Solaris and Veil of Maya. Can't wait to hear more of this.