Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SlowTopic539

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
i'm in a bit of a situation rn. i'm having some friends over for a hangout for my birthday with a movie and board games. i let them choose between a selection of 6 different movies. the problem is that they all choose different ones. no movie with two votes. all one. so now i'm bringing it onto here to make your votes count now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rubbishplayer

Forgive the typos...I'm all thumbs on this thing..
Reaction score
Sounds like you're on a hiding to nothing with this list, as whatever you choose, someone's gonna throw their toys out of their stroller.

So why not surprise them with something not on this list?

Looking at your mainly-gothic list, I'd suggest a really old classic: "A Company of Wolves". A brilliant movie that stands the test of time, yet has been strangely forgotten.

SlowTopic539

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sounds like you're on a hiding to nothing with this list, as whatever you choose, someone's gonna throw their toys out of their stroller.

So why not surprise them with something not on this list?

Looking at your mainly-gothic list, I'd suggest a really old classic: "A Company of Wolves". A brilliant movie that stands the test of time, yet has been strangely forgotten.
i mean, they're coming into my room for the first time ever and i have both an edward scissorhands poster and a south park poster. but idk

')