Choose the next KxK short run

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Which model should be the next KxK short run?

• Singlecut

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • ProtoV

Votes: 35 49.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Reaction score
vagina starts with a v.... :lol:

...so does victorious. :metal:

I thought the choice was clear:

papaclintscaledrm1.jpg

tuska2005hv8o636901yk2.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
Would the V only be available in the fixed Bridge/single Pick-up config?

IrfaanSE801

Reaction score
Singlecut because it kicks ass and I can carry it on the train without a huge problem, which is why I had to sell my Explorer

Bigeeboo

V-boi
Reaction score
The single cut looks like a blunt weapon ... for some reasons clubs and clobbering with them come to mind when I see it ... if that sparks an idea for a name then cool!

Both Guitars kick equal ass and since I only buy full wing V's I'll sadly decline, I dint vote not to dirty the water :p

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
Kinda not feeling the V (although the edges are awesome). As for a name for the LP, call it the "SingleCult"...

cpnhowdy

Reaction score
I wont vote now as I cant confirm if Ill buy. Im really digging on that singlecut though. Id have to wait and see the final specs and price.

Bigeeboo

V-boi
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I think "THE MEAT HAMMER" sounds like a good name for the Single Cut :lol:

Its MEATY lookin and Im sure it make for a good "Beat ya over the head" weapon :lol:

:D

I remember seeing a pic a long time back of a geet he made that is like thhe Proto V but sharper, and a lil hook on each wing ... that was pretty kickass lookin

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, it looks like this one is too close to call at this point. I've asked Rob to get back to me with price points for each model, which should hopefully help people make a more firm decision. The singlecut will probably be at the same $1499, while the ProtoV will be more. How much more is the real question.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds to me like Rob should offer each as a special. I'm way interested in a singlecut special offer.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
At some point, that will possibly happen. We're not going to run two at the same time, though.

the.godfather

Mr. Flibble
Reaction score
The singlecut looks pretty damn good from here. I've always preffered the traditional singlecut shape over the v. So I'll vote that. :yesway:

God Hand Apostle

Tin Foil Central
Reaction score
The vote is actually even now at 35 SC v. 35 V and not 36 SC v. 35V. I voted for the SC, but am bowing out of this run. Im going to save up for either a Sherman, another Oni, or contact Zim about a Vigier Shawn Lane Master. We shall see by Jan. 09'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')