Chris Broderick Ibanez custom

• Thread starter Kagami
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice words about my new guitar everyone!!! I love it!!!!!!
the body is a Quilt Maple top with Mohagany back, The nut is graphite and it stays in tune very well, but you have to file them the right way for it to work correctly. The pickups will be Bareknuckles but I didn't have a chance to get them from Tim before the guitar was ready, so I had Ibanez throw in a Dimarzio Evo and Airnorton in the mean time. I will post real pics when I get the reast of my gear ready for photos as well (these were taken with my phone camera).

Take care, Chris.

:wavey: Welcome to the boards!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
:eek:

apart from convincing a lass to dress as Kai Hansen for RND
this is the best thing that's gonna happen today

welcome Chris...bring the pwn!

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
the body is a Quilt Maple top with Mohagany back, The nut is graphite and it stays in tune very well, but you have to file them the right way for it to work correctly. The pickups will be Bareknuckles but I didn't have a chance to get them from Tim before the guitar was ready, so I had Ibanez throw in a Dimarzio Evo and Airnorton in the mean time. I will post real pics when I get the reast of my gear ready for photos as well (these were taken with my phone camera).

Take care, Chris.

gorgeous guitar you have there, you are making alot of us really jealous:lol:

welcome to an awesome forum

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score

Take care, Chris.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Very cool! Welcome to the boards Chris!

Are you sticking with the Nailbomb/Cold Sweat combination or are you going to try something different?

GiantBaba

omnicidal godmachine
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris - you're an absolutely fantastic guitar player. I don't even like most shred guitar stuff but your playing truly impresses me

Welcome!

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Chris! Sweet guitar too, congrats \m/

Ror3h

Reaction score
Damn, I would love an RGA7, espescially with a reverse headstock!
Chris, you're one lucky man!

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Take care, Chris.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Welcome to the forum :wavey:

Damn nice axe :yesway:

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Cherokee Warrior
Reaction score
THAT'S ACTUALLY THE FIRST ARCH TOP RG BODY STYLE I THINK I'VE EVER SEEN.:metal:

EVEN WITHOUT A LOCKING NUT, WITH A GOOD TREM NUT & A GOOD SET OF LOCKING TUNERS, ALONG WITH A STRAIGHT STRING PATH ON THE HEADSTOCK, & THE TREM CAN STAND WITH THE BEST OF WAMMY ABUSERS.

I'VE PLAYED SOM EBMM JPM'S THAT WERE SET UP AWFUL, & I'VE PLAYED SOME THAT YOU COULD YOUR VAI-WORST ON THE WAMMY & NEVER GET IT OUT OF TUNE.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
the body is a Quilt Maple top with Mohagany back

I've wanted to try that body setup for a while now. I bet it sounds great!

That guitar is teh sex, Chris. Welcome aboard! You're home now :)

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score

Take care, Chris.

Welcome, Chris! :hbang: Glad to hear you're lovin' it too, that is awesome. :yesway:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
[action=Leon]faints.[/action]

and, yeah, definitely looks like an Agile... and oddly enough, and for no other reason than it having Ibanez on the headstock, i want an Agile a little more :lol:

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome Chris!
Killer guitar, you're making a lot of us very jealous with that thing.
hmmmmmm I wonder if metalsteph will be making her way over here now
that Chris has become a member.

Reaction score
Thanks again everyone!!!

This is a killer forum and I will have to make it here more often. before I got this guitar I really wanted a J.Custom 7, but when I mentioned it, Ibanez was kind enough to build a guitar for me to my spec (a couple of things you can't see in the pic is, that the freeboard is actually bound in quilted maple, the frets are the tallest you can get but still narrow in width, and I had a kill switch put on for rhythmic volume cutting ideas I have with a simple volume and three way pickup switch). Everything else on this guitar was built with the same spec as the 1527.

I wish that my guitar was a production model because I do think a lot of people would like it, but as we all know even getting any new stuff for 7 strings these days is difficult( I was surprised to see that Ibanez went out and did the Z-lock trem for a 7). I know there are people that work at Ibanez that come to this board but I don't know if they have any design say (let’s hope so).

Chris.:shred:

Latest posts

')