Chris Broderick Ibanez custom

• Thread starter Kagami
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
tis is truly awesome !!!! I have bean a fan of your playing since i first heard JAG PANZER . Welcome to the best FORUM on the net :)

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Was anyone else surprised when he said that he took that picture with his phone camera?

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Was anyone else surprised when he said that he took that picture with his phone camera?

Not really. Remember those pics that the dude that was building bulb's 8-string took? Those were massive and they were done with a camera phone.

So the guitar is mahogany... I'm in love!

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
Actually that was a total and complete bullshit excuse for being too lazy to drill the bridge. Dendroapsis installed the exact same piezo saddles on his RG7321. You can see how it should have been done here:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7162

The bridge on the guitar is not the same. The 7321 brige has a lot of space up front but the bridge on the LACS guitar was much narrower so holes in the baseplate wouldn't have worked.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The bridge on the guitar is not the same. The 7321 brige has a lot of space up front but the bridge on the LACS guitar was much narrower so holes in the baseplate wouldn't have worked.

Yes and we all know it's beyond the capabilities of a Custom Shop to use a different base plate for a fixed bridge :rolleyes:

Anyways this is an ugly threadjack in a kick ass thread so I'm not posting anymore replies about this.

It's mahogany... damn I want one :yesway:

angusyoungwanabe

ss.org's Diabetic
Reaction score
ok i've been sick for the past few days and i miss out on something as big as this? im in love man. that is one of the sweetest guitars ever. i wish Ibanez would at least think about making an RGA7. anyway, Chris youre one lucky guy. loved the "Betcha cant play this" stuff that was posted on youtube. totally killer.:shred: :hbang: :minions:

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
Chris, welcome! You're one of the reasons I started playing 7-string guitars. :)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Chris. Is that an ebony fretboard?

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
holy shit that's one sick Axe! Welcome Chris Broderick, I hope you post some lessons on here, I'm a big fan of yours. :tmm:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow Chris actually posted here?! KICKASS! :hbang: Dude.. seriously... if they took that and added a locking nut (hell if it came stock with locking tuners, I might not care too much about that even!) and call it your signature model I guarantee you'd have a line of people waiting to grab one! I keep coming back to look at it. It's just so gorgeous! :wub:

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not an Ibanez fan at all, but that thing has got me drooling:holy:

StevieHimself

7-STRING SCORPION
Reaction score
If ANYONE deserves his own model 7-string, it's Chris Broderick!! I'd GLADLY purchase one in a heartbeat if they ever became a production model!!!

irg7620

zombie
Reaction score
Chris, that is one helluva cool axe!! Beautiful!!! I like the idea that you use locking tuners instead of a locking nut. very cool. cool body shape as well. damn, that thing gives me goose bumps. and welcome to the board!!

randall

Reaction score
oh my god. that is sick!!!!! :hbang:
ibanez, we need production models of those.. NOW! :scream:

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, I usually don't like Ibanez's, but that one is amazing!

I am firmly of the opinion that he was taking it easy on Jeff, so as to not show him up in his own band. I've seen Chris do stuff way more technical than anything he played on that duel. Not that I'm trying to slam Loomis, but Chris is far more studied and diverse. Do you know what Chris did after their set that night? Went back to the bus to practice.

That's class right there:yesway:

edit: Hah, I need to browse way more, especially with people like Chris showing up out of nowhere. Welcome aboard, Chris! :yesway:

Latest posts

')